DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Tattoo Style Sleeves Arm Stockings - Beautiful Woman
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoostvgh on 08/30/2013

it's a funny tatoo and it's very tight around your arms so it looks like it's your arm - they're quite short, if you have long arms like me, the endings are easily visible on top and bottom when wearing only a t-shirt - the seam is very visible, so try to wear it on the inside or downside of your... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfkmass on 06/23/2012

Fun to use. Just put it on! Can fool people in low light conditions or just a few meters away. No much to say. but be sure to cut the brand, just to look more "real". Probably will have to be carefull in order to make them last. They may not stretch enought for people with really large... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaeiouer on 09/24/2011

I bought these so I could fool my co-workers. They look real enough to fool people that are 15 feet away or in low lighting. There is a 2 lines that run down each side, kind of like a "seam" that makes them look really fake. The skin color that is used is a little light for my arms, and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections