DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Car Cigarette Lighter with Socket Set (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreusjep on 01/09/2014

This is a solid unit that can be completely taken apart. The isolator inside is of stone/porcelain, which is more than I expected for such a price. The lighter functions good. But the best of all is that it replaced the overly deep cigarette lighter in my old car that resembled some sort of mineshaft. No sane charger would fit in that dark hole. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynhozileo on 05/16/2013

price, no doubt . toyota said it would be 150dollars to change this little piece, so i guess 3 bucks is realy worth it even if it breaks and you need to replace it a few times. seems really easy to install looks cheap, well, it is cheap, so what to expect? it came a little bit squished but no problem about it. if you really need to use your cigarette ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfordartur on 02/01/2013

That is a nice gadget to install in any car, and is not extremely difficult to do it. Just need a positive and a negative wire or ground in the same metal part of the car. Simple and very functional and after time to use it, I'm happy because not a single problem with it and it has been feeding the iphone, Ipad, cigarretes, GPS... No instructions even ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections