DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Car Cigarette Lighter with Socket Set (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreusjep on 01/09/2014

This is a solid unit that can be completely taken apart. The isolator inside is of stone/porcelain, which is more than I expected for such a price. The lighter functions good. But the best of all is that it replaced the overly deep cigarette lighter in my old car that resembled some sort of mineshaft.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynhozileo on 05/16/2013

price, no doubt . toyota said it would be 150dollars to change this little piece, so i guess 3 bucks is realy worth it even if it breaks and you need to replace it a few times. seems really easy to install looks cheap, well, it is cheap, so what to expect? it came a little bit squished but no problem ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfordartur on 02/01/2013

That is a nice gadget to install in any car, and is not extremely difficult to do it. Just need a positive and a negative wire or ground in the same metal part of the car. Simple and very functional and after time to use it, I'm happy because not a single problem with it and it has been feeding the iphone,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections