DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Screen-Free 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Motion Detection Video Camera (Micro SD/TF Slot)
  • 5 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylid3rc on 06/07/2014

Bought this to use as a dash cam in my car. Generally, I am very pleased with the result. The footage is very clear even when filming at night, and even when only using headlights there is enough light for a good picture of the road ahead. Licence plates on other cars can be read easily when cars are steady, such as when moving at the same speed or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasild on 04/29/2014

So the pros: -Small -Light -Nice metal case -Internal battery -Good recording time on battery The cons: -NO CYCLE RECORDING -Upscaled picture from 640/480 -Picture quality not so good (expected) -NOT ABLE TO RECORD WHILE CHARGING So if you want to buy such camera for constant/no stop recording this IS NOT YOUR CAMERA. Again not able to record while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoshie1997 on 02/28/2014

Really small. Good build quality for the price. Makes good pictures when there is enough light. Good for taking photos. I wanted to use it as a cheap action cam but it Shuts down itself after some second. I think it's too cold for the camera to work properly. Emergency charger is not very good but it works as it should. My microphone was damaged but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavas0ld on 01/23/2014

Bought it last year. It came with broken battery. DX changed it quickly. Thanks. The next one working good. 4:3 resolution of video and pictures with normal quality. People think it's a toy and don't pay attention on it. The quality similar to car dvr. Long life battery. I close the front led. Nobody knows i'm taking picture. It came with good metal ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoseflex on 12/09/2013

Its good camera. Its light and small. Slot for micro SD. The photo quality is fair. The camera has a view-finder, its good. Its has 2 mode. Video recording and photos. Photos are usable. The construction is fixed and quite resistant. The camera hasn't accessories. It would have any accessories as sport camera or spy camera. Camera was in the aluminium ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybobas52cz on 10/07/2013

For that price, really good product. Video quality is fine, not nice but fine. I always use this camera to take a video from rc helicopter. I tried put this camera to mini hot air balloon and i saw nice footage. Cd disk doesn't work. I cant connect camera with computer (win 7), i have to use tf card portable read. Two usb cables (one charger, one data ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvyrushack on 08/14/2013

Do all the things described... an excelent Web cam btw. Disamble it and mount on what ever you want. The auto-rec mode, just don't work very well. Because past some minutes of no movement detected the camera don't stay on standby, just simply turns off. Not ideal for car running because you have to rearme it from time to time. For the ones that say ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Small enough not to attract attention. Picture is of reasonably good quality, including in low-light condition. Timestamp can't be changed. Ships with a small-format CD that cannot be used in many slot-loading computers, and no web address to download updated drivers. Doesn't work as a webcam in Linux. Framerate is not that great. Color code of the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytriochi on 07/24/2013

Image and video quality is very good for the size and price. Light sensitivity is reasonable. Microphone is very sensitive, maybe there is automatic gain control. I could record a speech from 6 meters with no problem. USB camera function is good too. Battery life is more that 1 hour of video. There is adapter for external AA battery, which make it possible ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byexeqte on 07/17/2013

It is realy small - with the size of matchbox. Comes with everything needed like cables, CD and othe usefull stuff. The CD is made very good - so good, that even my dog can find the folder with manual, drivers, read the instructions and install the drivers. For 14$ the video quality is awesome :) Don't have interface... idk in which mode is the cam ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections