DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Screen-Free 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Motion Detection Video Camera (Micro SD/TF Slot)
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylid3rc on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this to use as a dash cam in my car. Generally, I am very pleased with the result. The footage is very clear even when filming at night, and even when only using headlights there is enough light for a good picture of the road ahead. Licence plates on other cars c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavas0ld on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought it last year. It came with broken battery. DX changed it quickly. Thanks. The next one working good. 4:3 resolution of video and pictures with normal quality. People think it's a toy and don't pay attention on it. The quality similar to car dvr. Long li... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoseflex on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its good camera. Its light and small. Slot for micro SD. The photo quality is fair. The camera has a view-finder, its good. Its has 2 mode. Video recording and photos. Photos are usable. The construction is fixed and quite resistant. Cons:The camera hasn't accessories.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybobas52cz on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For that price, really good product. Video quality is fine, not nice but fine. I always use this camera to take a video from rc helicopter. I tried put this camera to mini hot air balloon and i saw nice footage. Cons:Cd disk doesn't work. I cant connect camera with comp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvyrushack on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Do all the things described... an excelent Web cam btw. Disamble it and mount on what ever you want. Cons:The auto-rec mode, just don't work very well. Because past some minutes of no movement detected the camera don't stay on standby, just simply turns off. Not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small enough not to attract attention. Picture is of reasonably good quality, including in low-light condition. Cons:Timestamp can't be changed. Ships with a small-format CD that cannot be used in many slot-loading computers, and no web address to download upd... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytriochi on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Image and video quality is very good for the size and price. Light sensitivity is reasonable. Microphone is very sensitive, maybe there is automatic gain control. I could record a speech from 6 meters with no problem. USB camera function is good too. Battery life is mor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexParsh on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Low cost. Good build quality, good equipment and packing. Very compact size, nice design. Like to keep this gadget in your hand. Very simple operation. Cons:The quality of the images as inexpensive cell phone. Poorly kept plug in the connector of the charger. Th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvicentextreme on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Image quality ok (equivalent to a common cellphone camera), once fixed to helmet I made good images from motorcycle in movement. Funny. Very small, people impressed. Nice package (tin box). Cons:lacks ,if want to fix it somewhre one has to use glue or adhesive tape. Not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadrianofborges on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) Cheap 2) Good packet (good metal box) 3) Simple to use. You have to remember leds color and blinking to know what it is doing: filming, taking pictures or detecting movement to shot. 4) Sometimes it works better with a fish eye lens 180° Cons:1) Reasonable image... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections