DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Screen-Free 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Motion Detection Video Camera (Micro SD/TF Slot)
Customer’s impression:
OK Easy to use Bueno Great item Compact and Cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTopinfo333 on 01/21/2016

Impression:OK;

This is about what you would expect from a camera in this price range. I would describe the unit as overall satisfactory, but it could be improved upon. It is about half the size of a pack of cigarettes. It would make a good camera for outdoor activities so you don't have to worry about damaging... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjulianjensen on 01/06/2016

Impression:Great item,Easy to use,Compact and Cool;

pros- small llight discreet,cool, good quality camera for the price and can be used to log any emergency con, battery is small but it comes with a portable power pack which was a cool surprise, Overall - everyone who sees it seems to like it, they say Hey! is that a go pro? I say sure but its... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byK77NE on 07/09/2015

Impression:Easy to use;

muy pequeño

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAxaltovn on 05/14/2015

Impression:Easy to use;

Pros: Cheap, the quality is very good for this price Cons: It is an upscaling 720p camera that wastes your TF card space while doesn't help increasing the video quality. Other: I have to replace its battery by a Nokia one. It will be better if there's a firmware to make video size smaller, not... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9167714 on 04/28/2015

Impression:Great item,Easy to use;

Pros: The item is well packed, you basically get what you pay for. Cons: Not recognize if plugged in some laptop USB port (I tried in 2 Dell Inspiron laptop it's not recognized but works perfect in Acer laptop (i tried in 2 Acer laptops) and 1 HP desktop) Other thoughts: I received the item 53 65... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byggitsme on 04/23/2015

Impression:toy camera;

Pros : Small, can take picture and video, have the view finder Cons : Instruction seems to contredict themself about the color of the led for the mode. But for the price, it is better than buying those throw away or one use camera.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysoyairam on 12/19/2014

Impression:Easy to use,toy camera;

I use it as a pendant, and it works really well. It has a colour code that help us to know the function that we are using. Needs a micro-sd card to work, and it can be charged with USB connection. Good definition on a sunny day.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCosteaMarius on 08/26/2014

Impression:best small 720p camera;

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Bought it last year. It came with broken battery. DX changed it quickly. Thanks. The next one working good. 4:3 resolution of video and pictures with normal quality. People think it's a toy and don't pay on to... Read more

Ultra Mini Screen-Free 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Motion Detection Video Camera (Micro SD/TF Slot)

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypanteonwk3 on 08/04/2014

Impression:Bueno;

Como se usa? Jejeje

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylid3rc on 06/07/2014

Bought this to use as a dash cam in my car. Generally, I am very pleased with the result. The footage is very clear even when filming at night, and even when only using headlights there is enough light for a good picture of the road ahead. Licence plates on other cars can be read easily when cars... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere