DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Screen-Free 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Motion Detection Video Camera (Micro SD/TF Slot)
Customer’s impression:
Bueno Easy to use Great item toy camera best small 720p camera
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byK77NE on 07/09/2015

muy pequeño

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byAxaltovn on 05/14/2015

Pros: Cheap, the quality is very good for this price Cons: It is an upscaling 720p camera that wastes your TF card space while doesn't help increasing the video quality. Other: I have to replace its battery by a Nokia one. It will be better if there's a firmware to make video size smaller, not... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9167714 on 04/28/2015

Pros: The item is well packed, you basically get what you pay for. Cons: Not recognize if plugged in some laptop USB port (I tried in 2 Dell Inspiron laptop it's not recognized but works perfect in Acer laptop (i tried in 2 Acer laptops) and 1 HP desktop) Other thoughts: I received the item 53 65... Read more

Impression:Great item,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byggitsme on 04/23/2015

Pros : Small, can take picture and video, have the view finder Cons : Instruction seems to contredict themself about the color of the led for the mode. But for the price, it is better than buying those throw away or one use camera.

Impression:toy camera;

0 0 0

• posted bysoyairam on 12/19/2014

I use it as a pendant, and it works really well. It has a colour code that help us to know the function that we are using. Needs a micro-sd card to work, and it can be charged with USB connection. Good definition on a sunny day.

Impression:Easy to use,toy camera;

0 0 0

• posted byCosteaMarius on 08/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Bought it last year. It came with broken battery. DX changed it quickly. Thanks. The next one working good. 4:3 resolution of video and pictures with normal quality. People think it's a toy and don't pay on to... Read more

Ultra Mini Screen-Free 3.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Motion Detection Video Camera (Micro SD/TF Slot)

Impression:best small 720p camera;

0 0 1

• posted bypanteonwk3 on 08/04/2014

Como se usa? Jejeje

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bylid3rc on 06/07/2014

Bought this to use as a dash cam in my car. Generally, I am very pleased with the result. The footage is very clear even when filming at night, and even when only using headlights there is enough light for a good picture of the road ahead. Licence plates on other cars can be read easily when cars... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvasild on 04/29/2014

So the pros: -Small -Light -Nice metal case -Internal battery -Good recording time on battery The cons: -NO CYCLE RECORDING -Upscaled picture from 640/480 -Picture quality not so good (expected) -NOT ABLE TO RECORD WHILE CHARGING So if you want to buy such camera for constant/no stop recording IS... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoshie1997 on 02/28/2014

Really small. Good build quality for the price. Makes good pictures when there is enough light. Good for taking photos. I wanted to use it as a cheap action cam but it Shuts down itself after some second. I think it's too cold for the camera to work properly. Emergency charger is not very good it... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere