DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Mirror Display Digital LED Wrist Watch (1*CR2023)
  • 5 star 13 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTONYWARRIOR on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:: I liked the fact that the heat sensor on them. Liked the large silicone strap.More pleased with the screen on which the edges are dull Cons:Not approving d'agua, when in daylight (the sun), it is almost impossible to see the time, and does not offer logo. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonnyBFR on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good watch, super elegant, stylish, serves as a mirror and easy to use.(English) Um relógio muito bom, super elegante, estiloso, serve como espelho e fácil de ser usar.(Português-BR) Cons:Not approving d'agua, when in daylight (the sun), it is almo... Read more

dx.com
    0 0
  • posted byshmandy on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:exactly what the title said, its a stylish mirrored watch came in with no scratches so that was a plus, pretty easy to learn how to work once you figure out what all the buttons do. liked how it cuts off and turns back into a regular mirror after thirty seconds looks go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVLRibeiro1980 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's lovelly, perfect lights, actually lots of people ask about it, if it's working, and they are amazed when I show the LED hour. The mirror is also pretty fun! aaaand useful! :) AND IT'S WATERPROOF!!!! Cons:Well, it gets hour and date... and that's it! nothi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysequa on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I ordered this watch for myself for daily wear. Everyone at home likes it. Will have to order more for my kids. There is no nike or any other symbol. Highlights: * Good quality * Cool looks * Price Cons:There is no manual with the watch. A simple small card/instruction ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byK4rry on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Pretty beautiful build, with the mirror glass it looks pretty awesome. - Nire price, really cheap (4.99$) - The first watch like this i bougth lasted 1 year to die, even i showered with it on. - The batteries can last for over a year Cons:- the second watch i bought d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReviewsFromAndy on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice, sleek, attractive watch. Very comfortable and fashionable. Awesome colors at an unbeatable price. Cons:Some might not like the led light going away after a few sec. but i love it! Other people had theirs have a nike logo ontheirs but mine didn't, but I wasnt expec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfliken1 on 07/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the clock looks very cool, it comes with the "nike" symbol so it makes it look better. the strap is made from rubber and it fits very good. the display is very bright. it came with a nice hard box and that was cool. Cons:i thought the rubber strap would not hold for lon... Read more

Stylish Mirror Display Digital LED Wrist Watch (1* Stylish Mirror Display Digital LED Wrist Watch (1*
    0 0
  • posted byvictorryding on 06/09/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really nice looking The design is incredible nice sits very comfortable on your wrist. the rim is changing on the wrist so it fits my arm good, even though i have a bone (not a big one) which sticks a little out. It usually makes watches some sort of uncomfortab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywauzhur on 01/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch looks cool, very shiny and nice bright led display. The nike logo looks very real, everyone thinks it is a genuine nike watch. Cons:The quality of the strap is very bad. It is a dust catcher and looks too cheap especially when you compare it to the look of the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections