DX » Community » Reviews » Safety White + Red Reflective Warning Sticker for Vehicles (10-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypH700 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought these reflective stripes to decorate my black color bike helmet so it can be more visible at night, they serve the purpose well. Have also used them to decorate my bike frame for the same purpose. See posted pictures for more detail. Cons:As pointed by other revi... Read more

Decorate a black helmet with reflective stickers Reflective decorated bike Reflective decorated helmet in the dark
    0 0
  • posted byjablan on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, 10 pieces are lot (of course, depending on what do you use it for). Quite reflective. Cons:The adhesive is not that good. I had to add some glue for it to stick properly to the surface. Also, there is a print on white part which is a bit ugly. OtherThoughts:I use... Read more

Stickers on my bike
    0 0
  • posted bybabysmurf on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - reflection is good - good sticker material -nice to have on the shell for incidental use Cons:- they where bended during transport now we had to put them onder some books to straighten them again. -you have to clean the suface verry good before stick... Read more

1 0
  • posted byProE_Pro on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like the color and reflectivity of the red half of the sticker - close enough to Ducati red (using it to cover the ugly grey VIN stickers on my bike tubes). Material is nice, rubbery vinyl that is flexible and a little stretchy. Cons:As said by others, the glue is very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAussieSoco01 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, self-adhesive, good reflectivity. Cons:Mine arrived folded in half, which exposed some of the glue to air and made getting them to stick flat a challenge. Other than that, no cons. OtherThoughts:Not sure how long these will last externally, time will tell.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfailbooru on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The reflectiveness is good for a sticker (a cat-eye is still better). It has hexagonal grid, handy when you want to cut it on size. Cons:The adhesiveness is not too great. Enough to hold it in place on plain surfaces, but if you want to put it on your bike tubes it may... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysrmacpherson on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good reflective qualities. Large enough to be seen far away. Cons:Does not work at all in outdoor conditions. I'm not even sure it would do well indoors. OtherThoughts:I bought this to mark gates along a highway. At night, especially in poor weather it is hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykfuji on 11/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very low price - a lot of uses : doors, cars, bicycles, walls, floor, ... - good amount of stickers Cons:- Inexpensive - very low reflective - all stickers in silver color have a letters with logos OtherThoughts:- if you have other sticker more reflective, then you ca... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections