DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement 4-Ways Red Ball Arcade Joystick with 4-Switch
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagspro on 01/15/2014

Very cheap product, I recommend it only for create an owned arcade machine. Easy to mount combined with a pad/joystick circuit and welt it with a few wires. I should not mount it to repair an existing machine and sell it. Is not designed to an exaustive use. To mount it you should use a think sheet because is a little short. Is a great product to create ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byossumjason on 10/15/2013

The build quality is good Diagonals are easy to hit accurately The microswitches are very loud (compared to a leaf switch anyway), but this is probably not a big deal once it is enclosed in a cabinet and music/sound effects are playing I have previously used an even cheaper joystick which had leaf springs. The leaf springs are silent and feel authentic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegora123 on 07/25/2013

Good quality and construction. Ball not removable so different color options would be good. The joystick action movement is a bit too long, not short movement like Sanwas. You cannot direct replace a Sanwa or equivalent with it. Different shaft lenght, connections, etc. Needs adjustments. If you really want the "sanwa feel", you will need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbrasil on 03/20/2013

PT-BR: Produto aparenta ser de boa qualidade. Acredito que, se utilizado de maneira cuidadosa ira durar bastante tempo. US-EN: Product seems to be of good quality.I think if used carefully so will last a long time. PT-BR: Aparenta ser um pouco fragil. US-EN: Seems a little fragile. PT-BR: Acredito que, se utilizado de maneira cuidadosa ira durar bastante ... Read more

Arcade Joystick And OBSF Button
    0 3
  • posted byCaspy on 02/24/2013

Nice piece of work. Joystick is very simple and effective, with four micro switches. accurate and enough precise to use also for other appliance, such as 4 way camera control , like I did use. Its large enough, for perfectly handling. The Big red ball is placed on free axis, so its rotate freely around axis. Actually I dont have any cons. since I do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamaguz on 12/28/2012

nice, easy to install, does the job done arcade stick, good choice to create a low budget home arcade stick, click nicely. little short, unable to remove the joystick ball, just those, i mean is not sanwa but is ok, the stick is good enough for mame games and those who don't require combos too fancy (SF4, KOF XIII, etc) i think its almost the same stick ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byawesomeest on 05/03/2012

will be easy to mount, stable, shorter than sanwas so less work to make at arcade stick level, it seems rather stable its quite decent in quality and durability to the sanwa i can finally prove to my bf his glorious 'sanwa' joystick on the arcade stick for xbox he uses isnt actual a real sanwa i only bought 3... need more so i am coming back to buy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivanovp on 02/20/2012

Solid design. Easy to install and use. Standard micro switches are used in the joystick and these switches can be replaced easily if they break down. None. I have built a Sega Megadrive (Genesis) compatible controller and it works like a charm. Joystick was tested with Golden Axe and Klax game. sku.37487 and sku.37486 buttons are good arcade buttons ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 11/16/2011

Control really functional, very good. Works perfectly, and the accuracy is very good. It is hardly a Sanwa, but well worth buying. I'm riding my control and I can not wait to play it to test the gameplay. Great for fighting games where you need to move with precision. To the naked eye found no defect. It is worth hours of fun, worth the purchase. sorry ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzipperbg on 04/01/2011

The Price and the build quality are great.The Arcade Joystick is heavy and solid made.It doesn't look like it will stick or have problems for some time.The items arrived very well packaged.The stick looks exact like the original arcade machines. Not assorted colors I bought two pcs for my Mame arcade cabinet and everyone works perfectly.Works fine and ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections