DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement OBSF Button for Arcade Machine (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrearwindow on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it is supposed to. However, I don't recommend this product if you are building or replacing your arcade controls and is looking for something that is going to last. In my case, I'm using it to turn the computer on my mamecade on. It works fine in that function... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarbafx on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it can be easyly disassembled to sold the cables. the spring could be done of better resistance but it does the job. Cons:It could be made of a better plastic. looks like with long periods of use will broke. It came in yellow color, even when it sais "assorted colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamaguz on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The buttons feels nice and are responsive, easy to intall, better to use bulk if you thing to buy many buttons (in bulk you can get 10 buttons for the retail price of 7). Cons:you can't pick the colors. (order 15 and got 15 yellow) just that everything else if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKyleS on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good responsive switch. It springs back nicely, and doesn't look like it will stick or have problems for some time. Comes with a large plastic nut to hold it without marring whatever you put it into. Cons:I don't think it's really a leaf-spring switc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections