Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhotsnot on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product does what it should. I can now use eco E14 lamps on a normal E27 screw. For the long distance, it will really return the cost of this adapter, which anyway, has a wonderful wonderful price. The build quality seems to be robust as any other similar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylambrassie on 01/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you have some light bulbs with a small socket (E14) laying around, this is a perfect system to still use them on your regular lamp posts. I found some old candle-shaped lamps in a drawer which didn't really serve anywhere else and which I could now give a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrignor on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Economizes the transfer to led technology for illumination. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Should be available everywhere since the shortage of green power is getting more imminent. This product help us to use old installations and in an very easy way convert to led... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsip899 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality Cheap enough Easy to use , just screw gently the lamp into the adapter. It worked fine with me without any problems ! It matches European standards and work perfectly with all kind of bulbs. Cons:There are no cons OtherThoughts:Solid build quality. Doe... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykzietje on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These things are very useful here. As clear E27 bulbs of 15 Watt or less are almost not available anymore due to new environmental regulations this one lets you use a bulb intended for a fridge or one used above the stove. These fridge bulbs are always E14 so this conve... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjunama on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does the work fine. Quick delivery Match European standards and work perfectly with all kind of light bulbs No problems with the article Cons:Not the best materials but does the work fine. I have not found cons so far. Everything works fine and arrived well. All three Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenping on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price and quality. Delivery took only around 1 week from Shanghai to Madrid, which I appreciate a lot. Cons:No remark. Everything works fine and arrived well. All three units match European standards and work perfectly with all kind of bulbs. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefidzsi on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it has to. With its help you can easily use E14 bulbs in E27 sockets. The building quality is fair enough. Cons:None so far from my side. If you have such E14 bulb, which has short thread and big body, it may can happen the bulb will not fit in the adapter. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerfpa on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a great converter for converting small cheap LED-bulbs to E27. I have a few old lamps here and there that are on 24/7 for guidance light with very low power, and i was now able to convert to LED thanks to this! Cons:A thing to consider with these is that t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytriggerdealer on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality makes for a lasting durable product which will last a long long time even when in use under hot operating temperature. For example using it to convert my E27 bulb holder to become E14. It is a very simple process to swap out the old E27 bulbs a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections