DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Silicone Cushion Heighten Insoles - Cut Your Own Size - Large (Pair)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLanzer70 on 10/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The insoles can be cut to your shoe size. Insoles are soft Cons:The gel insoles are too soft. I had a weird sliding feeling with every step I took. The gel material broke down within a week of using! The worst part is that the soft gel material gave off a oily residue w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinPF on 03/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It makes any shoes feel really comfortable. Has honeycomb structured silicone on down side and some kind of soft velvet on the top. Mine does not have any extra solid gel, it's all the same texture. Cons:No cons that i've noted. I am using it for only a few days and it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am a Walker, a Runner and a Mountain Biker, so, ANY gadgets to promote body confort its a plus, wichever the merchandise. These insole it is very flexible, honeycomb structured on down side, and have a little extra solid gel, exactly under your ankles. Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections