DX » Community » Reviews » Adhesive Heatsink Plaster for PC Hard Parts (5g)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect BOM Very good product Quiet good product!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 09/16/2015

The packaging is 5 grams and the paste is whitish. I use it to glue the LED heat sink and on base copper or aluminum. It 'a good thermal paste at the same time firmly paste. I have not tried with the cpu also because they use for the thermal paste. It has greatly reduced the temperature of an xm-l2.

0 0 0

• posted bySnoopazz on 08/18/2015

Works really well with aluminium and copper. It can hold a quiet a heavy heat sink without any problems. Price could be bit lower, but it meets my expectations. I can recommend this product. It's well developed, well packaged and easy to use. Thumbs up!

Impression:good,Quiet good product!;

0 0 0

• posted bysraghuramabhat on 06/16/2015

Pros : good heat conductor and easy to use, withstands heat dissipation of high power LEDs such as X-LM T6(yet to test for extended period) Cons : I guess I was unlucky as when I received the item lower half of adhesive was already hardened and I was unable to squeeze it.

0 0 0

• posted bybiojudas on 04/30/2015

Good enough for daily PC repairs. I always clean and maintenance my computers myself. So I buy these stuff from DX and they are enough for me.

0 0 0

• posted byp0p0v on 03/05/2015

Use it 3 or 4 times. for video memory chips power and other quite hot chips. Good adhesive capabilities, Thermal conductivity seems is quite well too. Pros: Good adhesive capabilities, thermal conductivity is well. Cons: No

Impression:Good thermo glue;

0 0 0

• posted bydrbass on 02/21/2015

produto de boa qualidade, bem feito, bom acabamento, não tive nenhum problema com ele, acredito que deveria ter vários destes na caixa de ferramentas.

0 0 0

• posted bypelleakapelle on 11/03/2014

Pros: Incredible price, works perfectly, adhesive is not too runny. Cons: Did not arrive fast enough! haha Overall I would purchase again.

0 0 0

• posted bysin1hr on 08/01/2014

pro:i use it for attaching additional aftermarket heat-sinks to RAM chips on GPU card,and results are far better then thermal pad mostly used in most GPU on memory chips! con:thermal conductivity not clearly mentioned,that is why i debit one star. results are not subjective,i used fluke 52 II So... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byzero10 on 06/12/2014

This is inexpensive thermal compound that does transfer heat reasonably well Long drying time - around 24-36 hours for me I don't have a good way to measure the actual efficiency of the thermal paste but I am using it to adhere heat sinks to some stepper motor drivers and they are well adhered so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoosttovitch on 04/06/2014

dried well, good structure, and relatively cheap compared to the store prices. So if you need some, this is the stuff you want to buy. Does not helped with my laptop, but this could be the laptops fault. It is not easy to dose with the metal tube, but this is not really that annoying. You can it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere