DX » Community » Reviews » Adhesive Heatsink Plaster for PC Hard Parts (5g)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect BOM Very good product Quiet good product!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabidiez on 11/19/2015

El bote es pequeño, solo 5 gramos, pero es muy útil para reparaciones puntuales. Está bien si no necesitas mucha cantidad ya que el precio es bajo.

0 0 0

• posted byincredibilehulk on 09/16/2015

The packaging is 5 grams and the paste is whitish. I use it to glue the LED heat sink and on base copper or aluminum. It 'a good thermal paste at the same time firmly paste. I have not tried with the cpu also because they use for the thermal paste. It has greatly reduced the temperature of an xm-l2.

0 0 0

• posted bySnoopazz on 08/18/2015

Works really well with aluminium and copper. It can hold a quiet a heavy heat sink without any problems. Price could be bit lower, but it meets my expectations. I can recommend this product. It's well developed, well packaged and easy to use. Thumbs up!

Impression:good,Quiet good product!;

0 0 0

• posted bysraghuramabhat on 06/16/2015

Pros : good heat conductor and easy to use, withstands heat dissipation of high power LEDs such as X-LM T6(yet to test for extended period) Cons : I guess I was unlucky as when I received the item lower half of adhesive was already hardened and I was unable to squeeze it.

0 0 0

• posted bybiojudas on 04/30/2015

Good enough for daily PC repairs. I always clean and maintenance my computers myself. So I buy these stuff from DX and they are enough for me.

0 0 0

• posted byp0p0v on 03/05/2015

Use it 3 or 4 times. for video memory chips power and other quite hot chips. Good adhesive capabilities, Thermal conductivity seems is quite well too. Pros: Good adhesive capabilities, thermal conductivity is well. Cons: No

Impression:Good thermo glue;

0 0 0

• posted bydrbass on 02/21/2015

produto de boa qualidade, bem feito, bom acabamento, não tive nenhum problema com ele, acredito que deveria ter vários destes na caixa de ferramentas.

0 0 0

• posted bypelleakapelle on 11/03/2014

Pros: Incredible price, works perfectly, adhesive is not too runny. Cons: Did not arrive fast enough! haha Overall I would purchase again.

0 0 0

• posted bysin1hr on 08/01/2014

pro:i use it for attaching additional aftermarket heat-sinks to RAM chips on GPU card,and results are far better then thermal pad mostly used in most GPU on memory chips! con:thermal conductivity not clearly mentioned,that is why i debit one star. results are not subjective,i used fluke 52 II So... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byzero10 on 06/12/2014

This is inexpensive thermal compound that does transfer heat reasonably well Long drying time - around 24-36 hours for me I don't have a good way to measure the actual efficiency of the thermal paste but I am using it to adhere heat sinks to some stepper motor drivers and they are well adhered so... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere