DX » Community » Reviews » Adhesive Heatsink Plaster for PC Hard Parts (5g)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzero10 on 06/12/2014

This is inexpensive thermal compound that does transfer heat reasonably well Long drying time - around 24-36 hours for me I don't have a good way to measure the actual efficiency of the thermal paste but I am using it to adhere heat sinks to some stepper motor drivers and they are well adhered and get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoosttovitch on 04/06/2014

dried well, good structure, and relatively cheap compared to the store prices. So if you need some, this is the stuff you want to buy. Does not helped with my laptop, but this could be the laptops fault. It is not easy to dose with the metal tube, but this is not really that annoying. You can spread ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydi4bl0 on 03/26/2014

Very Strong glue, better than a normal solid thermal adhesive, keeps everything in place with a small amount Don't have a strong thermal conductivity. Bad idea for cpu, gpu and chipset. If you use this thermal paste will be harder to pull the cooler out For the record, use this only in mosfets and others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

It binds and sets as expected, and conducts heat to heatsinks as needed. On the really hot chips, it gets soft again while the chip is running, and feels as though I have just applied it. Although it's sticky so the heatsinks don't fall off, the heatsinks I use are quite small, so they manage to stay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHasenhausen on 11/25/2013

Apperars to be small amount (5g) but you dont need so much of this stuff. Perfect to make laser module glued parts more stable. Fixing or alighment of green laser pump crystal this stuff helps alot because it stays adjustable / flexible. better Than glue when adjusting expander lens!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZR3 on 08/11/2013

*Fairly easy to use *Good quality *Could have been a little cheaper (maybe) *Drying time is a bit too fast so you have to work quite quickly Alright, there are a few things that I felt was bordering on the fine line between a pro and a con - *The small size is alright for me I guess - a little goes a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKookapelli on 06/30/2013

Sticks components down quite well and is fairly easy to use, don't need a lot to secure components either Nozzle applicator was a bit too short and thick for my licking needed to be a little longer for more control Would of been better if it was in a syringe style packaging and the nozzle was a bit narrower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariarosa on 06/22/2013

The paste spreads very well the temperature is ideal for use in flashlights that become subject to the LED. I've seen worse pasta and all, but this works very well I have nothing to say against it because I'm doing great pasta, maybe the size should be several fewer pots to prevent drying of pasta. Divide ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywampyz on 05/30/2013

excellent heat transfer... convenient tube dispenser... if you poke the tip with a pin instead of cutting it, you can apply it very accurately... awesome for attaching LEDs to a larger heatsink... tacks up well and you have lots of time to reposition part... the thicker the layer you need to use, the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJrbr2K4 on 05/16/2013

Pros: Easy to glue power leds to heatsink metal if you do not like soldering. Use it in a thin layer and apply pressure. The component will be hard to remove after half an hour. Just to be on the safe side I have not switch on power for a day after it was glued. I have used it for gluing 1W leds to metal ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections