DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Multi Purpose Cotton Scarf for Men and Women - Skulls
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHrafnahnef on 04/05/2013

For those who love this style of headwear, this is a near-perfect replacement at 1/10 of the cost. They doesn't seem to lose their colour over time, which is a bonus. The print actually endures longer than the original headwears! Sadly, the elasticity doesn't endure quite as long as in the originals,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 01/27/2013

Cheap, stretchy, nice looking skull & bones, feels pretty light. Borders are not strengthened anyhow, so you can expect it to tear up. It doesn't maintain a form like original buff. It is made of some stretchy material, but not microfiber, so it doesn't have all the properties of the original buff.... Read more

Scarf Scarf Scarf Scarf Stylish Multi Purpose Cotton Scarf for Men and Women - Skulls

0 0 0

• posted bytsav06 on 06/13/2012

It is easy to use, and works just like the original buff. It works as a dust mask under my motorcycle helmet. Can also be used as a hat, a scarf and many other things, depends on how you fold it. The fabric is very disappointing. The original buff is made of microfiber and is very light. You can barely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 08/19/2010

Reasonable print, has at least 30 skulls with bones in three sizes. It's less black than it looks. The stretchable tissue seems sturdy, made of 1OO% synthetic fiber. I found a little tighty. Even stretching, gets a little small on the head, and who has hair like me, a person will feel under a VERY uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfmafra on 07/05/2010

Cheap compared to the original Buff or the Brazilian brand. Quite stretchy. Barata comparado ao Buff Original ou à marca Brasileira que você encontra no ML. Estica bastante. I think it's a bit short. That limits its usefullness - If turned into a sckullcap can be a bit tight. It does not cover ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections