DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Multi Purpose Cotton Scarf for Men and Women - Circles
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythany on 01/27/2013

It's a straight piece of cloth, let's be honest, but it can do so much! I mainly used it to wrap around my neck to protect from the cold. I also sometimes wore it inside, because it makes it just a little warmer. The cloth stretches, so it's easy to put on and off. The cloth is very thin, making it less useful for very cold circumstances. The cloth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykip0rz on 01/22/2013

Nice scarf. Good shape and size. Compared to original "BUFF" it has the same size. The fabric is good and strong. Its elastic. Its has circles pattern, whit different circles colors. It only streches in ONE direcction. The fabric is good buy alittle bulky. use this kind of scarf every day, in my work and in my normal living. Its GREAT, absolutly ... Read more

nice scarf nice scarf
    0 0
  • posted byPontikos on 07/26/2011

-Way better than expected. -Plenty of uses. -Breathing-washable-stretching material -Much cheaper than the original with really negligible differences -The "circles" print looks cool None at all. Its perfect!!!! I was about to buy the original one that cost way more than this. Thankfully found this one on my "search" way and bought it without second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenedrion on 03/30/2011

Actually i didnt expect an item like this as good as original ones. 6 month ago, i bought original scarf from a local website, its approx. 20$ and it was cool. Then i saw this scarf in DX, price is really low and i just wondered then ordered just one. It came, honestly there is no significant difference between this and original one. I really surprised.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections