DX » Community » Reviews » D2C 6000K Xenon Super Vision HID Vehicle Headlamp (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzizzer on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap price. -Nice build quality. -Great light output and color accuracy. -No problems with fitment at all. Cons:-One of them started working intermittently after about 2 weeks, but I'm using Honda factory ballasts, and I suspect they are very picky about the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byg35driver on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice bulbs if you want a blueish look over the white/yellowish color of OEM bulbs. They fit nice and sturdy in my headlights and there ain't any wobble anywhere. Cons:Bulbs flickers about 1-2 seconds on startup but are ok when they are hot. OtherThoughts:Installed these o... Read more

0 2
  • posted byArno4x4 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bulbs were easy to install as long as you can get access to the lights units. The pins fit perfectly, built feel solid. They fit into the standard fitting of my Renault Laguna. the color 6000K is the closest to the original color that was factory installed... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygavinc on 12/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The bulbs were easy enough to install as long as you can get access to the lights units. The pins fit perfectly, built feel solid, actualyl was expecting more cheaper quality but these wer defintely acceptable. Even when i compare to the sotck Osram lights, they look si... Read more

0 1
  • posted byzeecue on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect replacement parts for your car with factory fitted xenon. The bulbs fits both D2S and D2R, the D2C name does just mean it has mounting holes for both Xenon stardards. They look a lot like General Electrics Xenon bulbs, and seems like they have a high sta... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections