Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmeagol24 on 05/21/2013

Very easy to use. Good sparkle amount if you use is correct. You can impress your friends in wild life with it. Better than other products with same properties. Very expensive for just creating a sparkle. Chain is too short for comfortable use, you may need to remove it for a better use. Can get lost easily, should have clip or something like that. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpisk on 02/12/2013

- the rod is BIG! I'm using it for quite some time regularly and it is still in good condition - scraper looks nothing special, but it works great - it's easy to make a lot of hot sparks - the rod can fall out of the handle, but you can fix it with a drop of superglue - I took away the chain since it is very short Great item! I already bought about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysouljor on 07/15/2010

- Works as it is supposed to - The rod won't fall out of the red holder - Good scraper - Cheap - Creates a lot of sparks - The chain is too short to get a good swipe on the rod, you're better off detaching it or using a longer chain. - You must scrape the black finish off the rod before it will create sparks It works just fine, there are cheaper ones ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections