DX » Community » Reviews » YN-468II 1.6" LCD Flash Speedlite for Canon 30D/40D/50D + More (4*AA)
  • 5 star 17 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by aladvert on 06/05/2013

Pros: Extremely good (and I cannot stress this enough) build quality, has all functions I need so far, simple interface on a nice LSD screen that is visible in the dark, red LED light for focusing in the darkness (very nice addition to camera functionality), true TTL, nice velvet pouch, very good amount of light it produces - enough to fill a p... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by alextorex on 05/22/2013

Pros: One of the best low-cost speedlite flashes. I read a lot of reviews before deciding on this one, and I think I made the right choices - lots of features for pros, but easy to use even by novices such as myself. I decided on this one instead of its bigger brother YN 560 because of the slightly smaller size and, according to the reviews, be... Read more

1 0
  • posted by skocko76 on 11/26/2012

Pros: Fully functional E-TTL, auto zoom speedlite flash for a fraction of the price! Sure it has it's downsizes but it will surely get you some great photos! Cons: The flash is great! But these are things I'd like were better: -Some stuff on it doesn't really look like in the image, I may have recieved MK I instead of MK II. -the speedlite is k... Read more

YN 468  (NOT MK II) Ordered MK II got MK I - the difference

0 0
  • posted by AllSilva on 08/22/2012

Pros: Great flash, easy of use, a bargain compared with my Canon 430EX dead flash. It's easy to operate, the Manual Mode S2 is great to use with popup pre-flash of T2i. The screen light is very bright. The auxiliary focus LED is fine, none photo out of focus! Cons: The battery door is a shame. It's the great fail of this flash. Yongnuo must cha... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Valhek on 06/28/2012

Pros: This thing costs like 1/5 parts of the original one! And works like a charm, I have bought this for a photographer in my agency and he were absolutly amazed because of the quality/price relation! Cons: I don't know actually, maybe if you drop it on the floor it might break... I think so OtherThoughts: If you want a good quality flash and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by luky7 on 01/30/2012

Pros: Full compatible with ETTL , as long as attached to the camera top (see below) Nicely built Works fine Recicle time is good. Cons: Does not compatible with WIRELESS ETTL. As off-camera flash, it will work only as a S1/S2 manual flash, it will not operate as a fully Canon compatible slave flash as the 430EX or 580EX. - that's not really a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Darskus3 on 12/17/2011

Pros: That's a great camera flash for the price. It brings good quality and saves a lot of money compared to the canon branded flashes. Used it at my sisters wedding in church and the photos came wery well. Cons: The battery door seems to be very weak, every time i open it im thinking it can fall apart. First times I used it with small capacity... Read more

1 0
  • posted by sajnox on 08/08/2011

Pros: Excellent product. I'm using it with a Canon Rebel XS and it works seamleasly. The only thing I had to do was just plug it in. The light is very good and clear, the diffuser is not that good but it does the job. The reflector works perfectly. The Batteries duration is very good, I'm having faster recharging times with rechargable batterie... Read more

0 0
  • posted by IONMIH on 06/29/2011

Pros: The beast deal you can do in term of price/ quality ratio and if you don't want to spend much money on this type of product. I've tested with my canon 500D in auto mode in it works perfect. I've can change the speedlite setings from camera menu or using the the speedlite buttoms. No issues in terms of synchronizing wit the camera. I've us... Read more

1 0
  • posted by scarfboy on 04/27/2011

Pros: Great feature set for the price. Plastic feels fairly solid. Interface is fairly logical, manual is clear enough. Cons: Battery cover needs a bunch of force to open. Response to buttons is somewhat delayed. (could be annoying when hurried). That includes holding On/Off for three seconds for it to take. Sometimes doesn't power up on the fi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections