DX » Community » Reviews » YN-468II 1.6" LCD Flash Speedlite for Canon 30D/40D/50D + More (4*AA)
  • 5 star 21 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClems57 on 02/05/2014

I'm a french artist photographer. I wanted tyo buy a flash in a big shop called Fnac (famous here) For this stuff, I was about to buy something like 200€. No **. Here, i just bought 67€... It works perfectly on my Canon G16, I did recommend it to two friends... None so far... If you plan to buy a good flash, and are not afraid by this "don't buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrfuruno on 01/24/2014

This flash is a world class product. I bought 5 months ago and has no flaws so far. Cheap, it's a great price. TTL very good way, works perfectly, interacting with the camera (Canon 60D), and can be triggered remotely by the popup flash in slave mode. Shipping by DX is very fast, in less than 1 week. O compartimento de pilhas parece um pouco fr&#225... Read more

0 0
  • posted byImsai on 11/08/2013

Synchronizes with my Canon just fine. Good flash output. Built in diffusers sometimes handy. The flash does not handle multiple flashes well. When I have the camera set to multi shot, it will not get the 3rd frame with new batteries, and sometimes not the 2nd frame. It feels like the battery compartment is barely holding on, and might pop open if knocked.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcosfil on 09/27/2013

One of the best low-cost speedlite flashes. I read a lot of reviews before deciding on this one, and I think I made the right choices - lots of features for pros, but easy to use even by novices such as myself. I decided on this one instead of its bigger brother YN 560 because of the slightly smaller size and, according to the reviews, better battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyomich on 07/21/2013

Very good and fast Speedlite for Canon cameras. It works fast and accuarate. Great product in the chart price/quality. Similar canon flash could cost mucher higher and this flash is doing the job very very well. No cons at all. Sometimes it charge long time if batteries are close to empty. It works very well with the batteries from http://dx.com/p/gp-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaladvert on 06/05/2013

Extremely good (and I cannot stress this enough) build quality, has all functions I need so far, simple interface on a nice LSD screen that is visible in the dark, red LED light for focusing in the darkness (very nice addition to camera functionality), true TTL, nice velvet pouch, very good amount of light it produces - enough to fill a pretty big room,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalextorex on 05/22/2013

One of the best low-cost speedlite flashes. I read a lot of reviews before deciding on this one, and I think I made the right choices - lots of features for pros, but easy to use even by novices such as myself. I decided on this one instead of its bigger brother YN 560 because of the slightly smaller size and, according to the reviews, better battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 11/26/2012

Fully functional E-TTL, auto zoom speedlite flash for a fraction of the price! Sure it has it's downsizes but it will surely get you some great photos! The flash is great! But these are things I'd like were better: -Some stuff on it doesn't really look like in the image, I may have recieved MK I instead of MK II. -the speedlite is kinda weak (not really ... Read more

YN 468  (NOT MK II) Ordered MK II got MK I - the difference
    0 0
  • posted byAllSilva on 08/22/2012

Great flash, easy of use, a bargain compared with my Canon 430EX dead flash. It's easy to operate, the Manual Mode S2 is great to use with popup pre-flash of T2i. The screen light is very bright. The auxiliary focus LED is fine, none photo out of focus! The battery door is a shame. It's the great fail of this flash. Yongnuo must change the door project ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byValhek on 06/28/2012

This thing costs like 1/5 parts of the original one! And works like a charm, I have bought this for a photographer in my agency and he were absolutly amazed because of the quality/price relation! I don't know actually, maybe if you drop it on the floor it might break... I think so If you want a good quality flash and don't want to spend 300 dollars,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections