DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 29-LED 3-Color-Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKierovNick on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Looks great. Reminds dotted stainless steel perforated tape (antique data storage method). Diodes are really bright, that makes one think about batteries used and how long will they last, but diodes only light up on demand, so this may be not an issue worth worrying wbou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMondrial on 02/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cool looking piece of awesome. It's bracelet AND cool looking watches on one. People looks surprised when asks you for time and you check it out. You could actually manage strap length a bit. Cons:There are some minor flaws (one hour LED is turned the wrong way, buttons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeanniept on 11/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Fantastic looking watch. My son loved how it looked. The instructions are basic and easy to use. Reading the watch is also well explained in the instructions and is easy to set up. Cons:I ordered 2 watches, however both had problems. one I was able to set without any probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelini on 06/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This watch is the must coolest watch on DX (until now). It is water resistant (i tested it removing the electronic part) Looks like original Tokyoflash and says so in the back of the watch. The sun doesn´t warm it Heavy rain doesn´t affect it Comes wi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysaintcrevan on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cool looking watch with bright LED lights ánd a manual. What more could you want? The case feel firm. The flexible metal wraps comfortably around the wrist. The brushed steel embodies the whole as a high-tech explosive handcuff from outer space. Cons:Counting colored... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWhoisyeco on 03/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- This are the real TokyoFlash Corrosion!!! buy effin' now! - The quality built is excellent, feels very solid in the wrist. It might seem a little bit big in the pictures but actually doesn't feels that big once you wear it. - Is funny see other people faces w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamsterdamas on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice LED watch. Just like famous Tokyoflash watch. Built quality excelent! Very bright red/green/yellow leds. You will know time in absolute dark. Brushed stainless steel gives perfect look for this watch. Very good lock mechanism, you will never lose you wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantidamage on 02/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:First things first: this watch is huge. That's definitely a plus in my book as in the past I've had to buy two watches from DX and have links moved from one and added to the other to be able to wear it. This watch fits perfectly. It's not just long, it's wide as well, whic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgnmex on 12/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Sweet "Tokyo Flash" similar watch! - Neat assembly! its works perfectly as stated and it looks perfect while wearing it! - Price its awesome if you consider its a watch and it works 100%. - Instructive comes in Japanese and English. Pretty simple to understand how it wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonpoiss on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:I just received this watch and it looks better than I expected. It has a really cool futuristic look to it and not only the faceplate is futuristic, the strap seems to have time-travelled from the future as well:) Definitely a flashy item for parties and showing off and ma... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections