DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 29-LED 3-Color-Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGunnarDahn on 07/01/2014

very special hight-tech design, get people to talk and wonder about it. large, big and maskuline. good buildquality, just a little extra plastic from the molding (2-3 dots) that i could remove with a sharp knife. Came with a round giftbox i aluminium+plastic. Uniqe and cool way to see the time. The timekeeping seems to linger between -5 to +5 min every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNik8patil on 03/22/2014

Awesome looking watch.Quality is also nice.Easy to use. Easy to understand time once you know how to use it.Looks more like bracelet rather than watch.Very lite i thought it will be heavy but it is actually lite weight.No problem in direct sun light one can tell time in brightest sun light. Hard to open.At first little bit confusing to set time.Pretty ... Read more

Nice Watch Good Watch
    0 0
  • posted byjcdion on 03/15/2014

Great styling Nice construction Easy to use Easy to configure Adjustable comfort Fun to read Friends love it Display/watch component a bit bulky This watch is a lot of fun to turn on and wear. Easy to read and easy to explain :) The color combination for the LEDs of red, yellow and green is great. The LEDs are placed well and are bright. The clasping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscruffpot on 03/08/2014

Ok for some unknown reason the review for this watch went to another one I had bought but never mind... Great watch simple easy to read , great design fits nicely on the writs, reasonably water proof has survived many a sink plunge and shower. The only problem is when it comes to replacing the battery the compartment underneath is really fiddly to open ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaignoire on 01/20/2014

stylish, very low cost. you will own a very unique device and ppl won't believe you when you'll show the price (at least in France) It comes with battery and will hardly consume it in several years. a bit larger than expected and it's hard to fit it at your wrist. You will need time to get used to the time reading, anyway it is THE point with such a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikzu9000 on 09/12/2013

Really solid feeling, cool looking and little geeky looking watch, thats why its AWESOME :D. Around your wrist it feels really solid and good, but must be little carefull with belt so you dont make it too tight thou. One con that i can make up is that time that you have to spend learning how to read watch, cause it isnt the fastest way to tell time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaegorov1986 on 08/29/2013

This watch look great! It's easy to use and train your memory. I am not happy with the accuracy of the watch: after 1,5 month of use they go forward for 4 minutes. In the beggining of the use of this watch there was a trouble with opennig the bracelet's lock. Now it's ok! Nice cheap watch. This watch will be great present for boy at his 10-years birthday!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzimmo on 07/10/2013

It really looks nice. My friends all took it for a bracelet until I told them that it is a watch. Easy to put on/off every morning+night from nightstand. It seems to be off for couple of seconds in a week. I really can't say for sure because I only have had it for few weeks. Nice watch. Reading and calculating LEDs is is something I've never been done ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKierovNick on 01/31/2013

Looks great. Reminds dotted stainless steel perforated tape (antique data storage method). Diodes are really bright, that makes one think about batteries used and how long will they last, but diodes only light up on demand, so this may be not an issue worth worrying wbout. Bit bulky.... and that's just about all. If it would be made flat, it'd be used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMondrial on 02/10/2012

Cool looking piece of awesome. It's bracelet AND cool looking watches on one. People looks surprised when asks you for time and you check it out. You could actually manage strap length a bit. There are some minor flaws (one hour LED is turned the wrong way, buttons are pretty hard to push, some holes in the black plastic under the metal cover), but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections