DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 29-LED 3-Color-Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Translucent White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoobsie on 09/04/2012

Nicely designed and cool to look at, cheaper version of Tokyoflash Japan watch (it even has the logo stamped on the back) Can work as a functional watch or a modern bracelet. Top time-setting button takes the pushing strength of 100 men to work (slight exaggeration).This same problem is seen in the black model of this watch as well. It also takes a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIngouTenshi on 01/19/2011

I got it a couple of days ago, came in a nice stylish can and it was well packaged and protected. The watch was working perfectly out of the box. no-adjustable wristband. But ok for me. wristband is lahf-plastic. I hope, it wouldn`t tear up after some time. Great watch for pretty low price. It looks stunning for those, who unfamiliar with led watch.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaily on 11/03/2010

Looks very grate feels even grater is super grate. I have never used to use watches, but this one is different. It is very light weight and feels much better in my hand than the original watches. The leds are bright enough. It is pretty simple to read the time, ones you get used to it. The adjustment of the watches wrist size is kind of strange. I have ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections