Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvolongoto on 12/02/2012

Cheap. The make quality is not very good. Didn't take very long for it to fall apart. Microphone was the first part to break. Then I had to buy another headset. The build quality is not very good. So, I cannot really recommend this item for long time use. It's not really durable. I'm currently using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 04/10/2010

They work reasonably well for the price. Mic is not to distorted and headphones are not to tinny, like cheap ones usually are. Easily broken. No wind deflector on mic. I needed another headset after standing on my other ones, so I bought the cheapest I could find. There are actually better than my last ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIACEI on 09/24/2008

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? - Well they work - Those are the last ones you can have with a Head support - This item is pretty Cheaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is Good! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? - The Quality is not The Best you could expect - The item could be Cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBudget on 10/12/2007

This is a low price headset but functions well. Sound quality is quite good. Headset wiring is thin and tangle prone Buy this for occasional use or select one of the better ones from DX for serious use such as the excellent SKU 3763 Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections