Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvolongoto on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Cons:The make quality is not very good. Didn't take very long for it to fall apart. Microphone was the first part to break. Then I had to buy another headset. OtherThoughts:The build quality is not very good. So, I cannot really recommend this item for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 04/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They work reasonably well for the price. Mic is not to distorted and headphones are not to tinny, like cheap ones usually are. Cons:Easily broken. No wind deflector on mic. OtherThoughts:I needed another headset after standing on my other ones, so I bought the cheapest... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIACEI on 09/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? - Well they work - Those are the last ones you can have with a Head support - This item is pretty Cheaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is Good! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Cons:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? - The Quality is not T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBudget on 10/12/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a low price headset but functions well. Sound quality is quite good. Cons:Headset wiring is thin and tangle prone OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Buy this for occasional use or select one of the better ones from DX for serious use such as the excellent SKU 3... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections