DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Stainless Steel Muffler for Vehicles Exhaust Pipe (63mm-Inner Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamjanster on 10/18/2013

It makes your exhaust sound more deep. It does not make it much louder while you're driving. You hear it when you put the pedal to the metal. It makes the exhaust look very nice indeed. Be sure to screw it well on. Someone stole mine the first day I put it on :(. It sure makes the exhaust pipe look nicer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 05/05/2013

Bought that for my car and all my friends wanted one too. It looks great, doesnt feel cheap and sits well on the exhaust tip. Only complaint goes to the screws that arent good quality, thus I´ve replaced them with some other (guy in car shop didnt even bothered to charge for them, just the welding ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychito1 on 02/15/2013

the product is good because it has good aesthetic look and is very easy to place is stainless steel and weighs very little I will not place a ford corier and everything well without problems. cons because I have no place to silence him and if it does the trick but not great shape but that would sound ... Read more

image 1 image 4 image 5 image 6 Universal Stainless Steel Muffler for Vehicles Exhausunboxing (Dealextreme)

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections