DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Car MP3/MP4 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Red (SD/Mini USB)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoktor on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very handy when your car stereo has no MP3 option - Good sound quality - Stereo - also plays MP3's from USB-sticks with other files on it. - also plays MP3's in multilevel subdirs - also plays video - decent remote Cons:- has problems with MP3's with variabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidr777 on 03/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:>Comes in a nice package, which is suitable for a gift. >Good looking FM transmitter. >Price is good. >Reads folders. >After turn off, plays the same song, not from the playlist beginning as most transmitters do. Cons:>Built quality is not perfect. >Very small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeunB on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's handy, it plays music from SD card or your mp3 player. - Sound quality is better than expected. Very good actually - Beautifull design Cons:Very hard to make it work. It shows a menu in Chinese.. I cannot read Chinese, so it was hard to adjust it to Eng... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynahupower on 01/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality. beautiful image. While reading memory card. aesthetic Cons:Unfortunately not bring a manual, the menu is in Chinese and is difficult to see all the qualities that the team could provide. upload mp3 and listen to good music (unfortunately is messy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySabelo on 10/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound quality is great,the price is right; it is able to play songs from one folder to another. Cons:But I'm having a problem to skipping from one folder to another. It was readily detected by my PC (Windows7)but I could not copy files to the SD card. Then I had to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections