DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Car MP3/MP4 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Red (SD/Mini USB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoktor on 05/26/2011

- Very handy when your car stereo has no MP3 option - Good sound quality - Stereo - also plays MP3's from USB-sticks with other files on it. - also plays MP3's in multilevel subdirs - also plays video - decent remote - has problems with MP3's with variable bitrate - sometimes skips songs - display has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySidr777 on 03/08/2011

>Comes in a nice package, which is suitable for a gift. >Good looking FM transmitter. >Price is good. >Reads folders. >After turn off, plays the same song, not from the playlist beginning as most transmitters do. >Built quality is not perfect. >Very small viewing angle. >A very bad remote controller(... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeunB on 02/06/2011

- It's handy, it plays music from SD card or your mp3 player. - Sound quality is better than expected. Very good actually - Beautifull design Very hard to make it work. It shows a menu in Chinese.. I cannot read Chinese, so it was hard to adjust it to English. (just scroll to the bottom and press M..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynahupower on 01/08/2011

good quality. beautiful image. While reading memory card. aesthetic Unfortunately not bring a manual, the menu is in Chinese and is difficult to see all the qualities that the team could provide. upload mp3 and listen to good music (unfortunately is messy background sound like an old record). upload ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySabelo on 10/15/2010

The sound quality is great,the price is right; it is able to play songs from one folder to another. But I'm having a problem to skipping from one folder to another. It was readily detected by my PC (Windows7)but I could not copy files to the SD card. Then I had to use my card reader. It will be nice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections