DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3 Mega Pixels CMOS Action Head Camera with Red Laser Light (SD Card Slot/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 10/15/2012

- Good cost-benefit (it´s not a Hero HD, but does the job) - Easy to operate even with gloves - Adjustable clip - Laser sight helps a little in adjusting the camera position - Accepts (according to box, untested) up to 32GB SD cards (I use a 8Gb MicroSD with adapter) - No wind interference in audio - The rubber band supplied is too small for use ... Read more

The clip glued onto the helmet The clip glued onto the helmet The camera on the clip. The camera on the clip.
    1 0
  • posted byAndreazza on 01/05/2011

good camera for this price... video quality is fine, but not for action.. i've been using it on my helmet during short trips with my motorbyke. check my video review.. like someone said, its not for action... its better to use it on your helmet.. another thing, video is not so good at night or inside the house.. the "record" button sometimes doesnt ... Read more

4 0
  • posted by20tt09 on 07/29/2010

Cheap. Poor video quality, no video stabilisation, poor mount. If you mount this to MTB and drive downhill, video is just sea of colors. Quality doesn't improve even if you mount this camera to your helmet (less shaking). It is easy to mount top of your helmet, but then video will be tilted 90° counter clockwise. Battery case opens time to time, so ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections