- Good cost-benefit (it´s not a Hero HD, but does the job)
- Easy to operate even with gloves
- Adjustable clip
- Laser sight helps a little in adjusting the camera position
- Accepts (according to box, untested) up to 32GB SD cards (I use a 8Gb MicroSD with adapter)
- No wind interference in audio - The rubber band supplied is too small for use ... Read more
good camera for this price... video quality is fine, but not for action.. i've been using it on my helmet during short trips with my motorbyke. check my video review.. like someone said, its not for action... its better to use it on your helmet.. another thing, video is not so good at night or inside the house.. the "record" button sometimes doesnt ... Read more
Cheap. Poor video quality, no video stabilisation, poor mount. If you mount this to MTB and drive downhill, video is just sea of colors. Quality doesn't improve even if you mount this camera to your helmet (less shaking). It is easy to mount top of your helmet, but then video will be tilted 90° counter clockwise. Battery case opens time to time, so ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.