DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Wire Clip Drop Holders (6-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

The size is just right so as to be stuck on surfaces without getting in the way. You never know where you will find the use for a cable holder The double-sided foam sticker is WEAK. Even on a flat surface, is wire is hanging down, it will eventually come loose, which defeats the actual purpose of a cable holder. Could come in more colors. These ones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvstrasser on 04/25/2013

Very nice colors and high quality. It's possible to hold not only one cable per holder, but, depending on the cable thickness, maybe two or three... The stick is weak! Definitely, it's not possible to use the original stick and get a cable held on a vertical wall... this is not a problem if you accept to replace the back stick by another one. I, personally,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArefiev on 08/06/2012

- Stick well to a flat clean surface when facing top. - Able to hold a bunch of cables without them falling out. - The paper cover is extremely hard to detach. I ruined one holder trying to get the paper cover off - it came off with the sticky spongy thing. Next time I was smarter and used a knife to pick it. - No locking mechanism, so very thin cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgor05 on 06/28/2012

Very well biult, real silicon! Holds every cable I've tried it on. It has the right size, and was exactly what I wanted. Soft enough no put the cables on it, hard enough to hold them. It took it exactly one month to arrive, no problems there! The glue strip is actually not that strong enough, so I'll have to buy a stronger one. I've already used 3 of ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 04/04/2011

Innovative idea. Helps to hold on cable if not in use. Helps to organize cables and looks tidier. Cheaper than the ones I saw on somewhere else. Can hold various size cables. Organizes your house or office, no more cables all over the floor. The adhesive tape is lousy and I had to change stronger ones for them. I bought 3M tapes to change the lousy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiguelGaiowski on 10/07/2010

Looks good. Packaging OK. Can hold various size cables. Holds a DVI->HDMI thick cable. Organizes your desks, no more cables all over the floor. The tape won't hold long enough. After one day it had already fallen. I put it on the side of my desk and it didn't hold. I can't even imagine using it under the desk, the thing wouldn't hold at all. I let it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasica on 07/22/2010

Great idea for cable management, small and made of rubber, easy to use no doubt, great for phone charger cable and thin cables in general Adhesive tape is the weak link. If you stick it below desk/table, it will hold on for couple of days max Would be great if they selled them in single color (eg. only white/black). Also, if u wanna continue using them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySciamano on 07/13/2010

It's a good idea, badly realized. Inexpensive. The rubber part (the one that keeps the cable) does not have a flat back surface. So it won't adhere perfectly to the surface you will want to stick it to. Secondly the adhesive tape provided is not strong enough. The cable and the holder will fall down after a few minutes after installation. I had to cut ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections