Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaulocdx on 03/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good sound and quality compare with others headsets at same price Cons:only in the beginning, it start to hurt the ears, but after 1 month I had to twist it appart a little to make it less tight, now it's fine OtherThoughts:- Out the box, the plastic housing that g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhijackthisnow on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:both the hearing and the speaker works fine. The speaker is bendable the headphones are comforting to wear. Cons:Disappointed that I can't listen to music without other people hearing me on skype or teamspeak. OtherThoughts:If I could exchange this for an upgraded alter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillerbee0071 on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:One of the best gaming headsets I have ever bought online, 100% satisfactory and would definitely recommend buying. Great performance for its price. If you are a gamer and are waiting to buy the best gaming gear in terms of headphones/mic, these are the choice u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKillerDeath81 on 08/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good sound quality, long cable Cons:build quality, one was a bit cracked on arrival, once adjusted doesn't stay that way firmly OtherThoughts:The sound is very nice and clear, the cable is a bit longer than my old headphones, and that's very good because you have more f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcomaron on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The cable is very long. It's good so you won't have to take the headset off every time you need to pick something close to you up or something like that. - The sound is really good. Loud and clear. I've been using it to play computer games and I'm very satisfi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This headset rocks! It has a great audio quality with good bass, one of the best headset I've ever had. The microphone quality is superb, really clear stuff. Very cheap for the quality it delivers, everyone loves it. Pretty good for gaming, team speak, skype,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySABman12 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice Sound quallity Mic Works really good The cabel is long and not short one Dellivery time is really fine, about 2 weeks Good price Cons:Sound Quallity can be a liitle bit better, When it is on full volume you can hear the the sound isn't clear at all. OtherThoughts:Jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrkek on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-awesome cable -microphone boom is very flexible -good sound -very comfortable -inline volume control on cable Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:The same size and feel as the "Skull Candy" headphones that my brother paid $30 for a while back, except wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandomoc on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Good sound + Very good mic + Good cable ****** Bom som Muito bom microfone Bom cabo Cons:- In the begining or if u use a lot, your ears will start to hurt. - Sometimes ive got problems with the conector, but its easy to solve ****** No comeco e depois de algum tempo u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiceman7006 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Clear volume. People can hear you very well. They are extremely comfortable. ( I wear them for hours at a time) When I wear them I can not hear anything else around me in even my wife. Cheap Cons:None so Far. i have had these for a while and I have not ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections