Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrabacchi on 06/26/2014

the Price is the biggest plus here. Sound is ok and the mic too. you can adjust the height of the earbuds and the mic which is nice. cables are good too does not like to fall on the floor :(... mine fell down and broke. one ear had no Sound after that. i dont know if you will find anything better for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulocdx on 03/17/2014

Very good sound and quality compare with others headsets at same price only in the beginning, it start to hurt the ears, but after 1 month I had to twist it appart a little to make it less tight, now it's fine - Out the box, the plastic housing that guides the wire through the bottom of the left headphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhijackthisnow on 01/22/2014

both the hearing and the speaker works fine. The speaker is bendable the headphones are comforting to wear. Disappointed that I can't listen to music without other people hearing me on skype or teamspeak. If I could exchange this for an upgraded alternative that enables you to listen to music without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDotSheila on 12/17/2013

They are VERY VERY cheeeeeap! They are very stylish and pretty! Amazingly confy on head. (adjustable ofc) LOUD- did not expected such a cheap headphones to be loud enough. Im able to play shooter on pro level! Sound is very clear, so when ure playing games (shooters esp.) you can clearly hear steps and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEikeechi on 12/16/2013

1. Quality I was not expecting to get a headset of this quality for what I paid, well worth the price. The braided cable feels secure, the plugs fit into ports great, the mic arm is fully adjustable metal wire cover and is attached very well to the headphones. 2. Sound They sound good, much better than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflequu on 12/10/2013

Fairly comfortable when adjusted, very good mic quality, decent sound quality for the price Adjustment is way too loose so I had to make a little rubber-band loops on both sides to provide resistance and firmness. I wouldn't wear these full-time but I was still pleasantly surprised at the quality vs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjefrodmat on 12/10/2013

good quality ( price clean sound for the price cable length de boa qualidade preço som limpo para o preço comprimento do cabo nenhum até o momento, mas usei o microfone poucas vezes. none yet, but I used very few times microphone. flexible and rotatable mic (can invert the side easily)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySekkuar on 12/06/2013

The most important thing for me is how comfortable it is, I use it for hours and barely feel anything on my ears. The sound is very loud and clear, doesn't seems to lose anything on high frequencies nor to have any noise. The microphone works very well and it allows you to position for use or retract ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykillerbee0071 on 11/10/2013

One of the best gaming headsets I have ever bought online, 100% satisfactory and would definitely recommend buying. Great performance for its price. If you are a gamer and are waiting to buy the best gaming gear in terms of headphones/mic, these are the choice until you get enough money, great supplements ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimmm123 on 11/09/2013

-Easy to use, you just unpack it, put the wires in the right place and you're ready to use it -Clear sound. I love the bass. -Fits good. Fits around my ears pretty well, the material doesn't itch or anything (had that with some previous headsets) -The mic is good. I've had a skypecall with a few friends ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections