DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII V600 USB Car Diagnostic Cable for VW/Audi/Skoda
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyphoon2011 on 05/12/2013

The cable in him even is good quality, the CD works very well, I just have of to download the French version of the software! Just the CD in english but it wasn't a problem, i downloaded it in french and it was perfect ! Buy, you will save and you will know what you have to repair ! This is really useful, to make hi diagnosis is even to know of or comes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4T00 on 10/16/2011

Excellent price. Well assembled. Where I live the cable costs 60 Works with ´06 vw Fox, ´04 vw Golf and ´04 vw Gol I used it with Vag - com 3.11 With this cable you can see information in real time (Español) Exelente precio Donde vivo, este cable cuesta 4 veces mas Probado en los siguientes autos ´06 vw Fox, ´04 vw Golf ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byshaman1msk on 09/01/2011

Very good quality, but not excellent. I already bought more than 20 pcs, only two of them had small soldering problem. It takes me about 5 minutes to solder one of the broken pins ito the first and the other had bad cable (USB connector). I’m also successfully repaired it. This cable built on a FTDI FT232RL Chip. So you have one of the best solution ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacike on 08/21/2011

-Nicely works with Skoda Felicia and VW Polo 9n3. -Can read errors and delete them. -Software can create graphs of measured values. -CD with software and drivers is readable only for some devices. -Software do not have database for new cars. For new cars must use function to read data from all ports. This will take a lot of time. And than you can create ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybego26 on 02/27/2011

+ Cable works on VW Golf 3 + Read errors and delete them + Nice build quality - My item was delivered with a broken CD - I had to find drivers and software online - Item delivered in plastic bag (I think that this is main reason why I get broken CD) I used software DVD from my friend that bought cable by eBay. Cable is USB but it use integrated USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKillBill on 10/16/2010

+ Very good quality + Works perfectly on Skoda Octavia A4 + All errors on your PC. Save on service only for 13$. + You can see real-time information about engine. - CD without software. I download russian VAG-COM for 3.11 cable. - It is not simple to use. You can ruin a car! :) I uploaded video of this cable on youtube. Hope this helps you to choose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaigarsk12 on 07/20/2010

Works as I expected. I have Passat B4. Shows errors, can delete errors. Also shows rpm and some more parameters. I try ELM327, but ELM327 doe not works. No install and simple use instruction. I now how to use this device, because my friends to help with them. Good build quality. better than i expected. Looks nice. Good order for diagnostic Your car ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections