DX » Community » Reviews » 3.8" LCD Indoor/Outdoor Digital Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by soso1 on 03/13/2011

Pros: + Works as described + Thermometer is accurate. (I have no other humidity meter to compare with, but i think it is ok too) + Min and Max values memory + Large display. + Can be mounted on a wall or used with small stand. + The sensor cable is thin so the sensor can be put outside and closing of window will not break it. Cons: - Only one a... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by elad789 on 01/16/2011

Pros: it show you the temperature inside and outside. i checked the temperature and it's accurate. i also checked the temperature in my freezer (-10c) and it works fine. big screen and clear display. it has an external sensor for outside temperature. come with one AAA battery. it show you a happy or sad smiley according to the measurements - go... Read more

0 0
  • posted by havidredden on 11/09/2010

Pros: - Works inside and Outside - Wall Mountable - Desk stand ( Mine Did at least) - Memory of hottest and coldest temperatures - Fahrenheit and Celsius Cons: - Outdoor lead needs to have a hole to work although this is normal - I just wanted to say it so people won't be depressed OtherThoughts: although i have never really used it , the meter... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections