DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Auto-Vanishing Ink Ball Pen (Blue Ink)
  • 5 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagdrxz on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Una lapicera para escribir algo que deseamos se borre !! Desaparece lo escrito como por arte de magia! Un buen invento para algunas situaciones especiales !!! Cons:Se borra lo escrito muy rápido !! en unos pocos minutos el papel escrito queda en blanco!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrankiejol on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does what it advertises. It looks like a normal pen, but in 10 minutes the ink disapeared. I notice smoth and sharp writing. It was dry when I first tried, after some writing it started to flow. The material is hard plastic, silver color, it looks like metal. It is thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonionline on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Funny way to fool that anoying guy that is always asking thinks from you. Let him take directions or draw a map to go somewhere, later he will be calling you begging for help. Try it on a paper napking and it will be impossible to trace pressure wrirting marks... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothicspiderman on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing really works! It reminds me of the lemon juice secret messages I would do when I was little. The only way you can tell something was written on it is if you pressed too hard on the paper and left an outline. Cons:It looks identical to a couple of regular pens... Read more

0 0
  • posted by71Artsi on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:work as promised. I was suprised how good it is to use (writing was easy). look as a quality pen, not some practical joke pen. Ink is not visible at all after two hours. Cons:even that I try to find cons, there is none which I can found. OtherThoughts:Very good practical... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMonomate on 09/08/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's the perfect tool for the scammer that lives inside you. - Sign your contracts precariously, and your victim will only notice something is wrong minutes later. - Get revenge on your school bully: lend this pen to him on the day of an exam. Guaranteed lol... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDeVStOnE on 01/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- its very cheap for a Vanishing Ink pen - it does work as said it disappear like magic - nice design looks like a normal pen - the ball point tip is good and smooth Cons:- the ink disappear depends on the paper and the temperature so watch out for that . - th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasgel on 12/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-cheap, you can't get it this cheap from anywhere else -good build quality, looks like a real office pen -ink isn't spreading everywhere -ink disappears about in 1-2 hours, very good timing! Cons:-nothing actually, maybe that little transparent box (where pen was) was u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserg9 on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's good build quality, great for pranks, fakes and jokes Cons:Leaves small signs on the paper, so you should try to press it lightly to avoid it. Unfortunately it leaves signs of tape on the case, so case isn't useful after the shipment OtherThoughts:It might be a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquaiboi on 08/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice build, looks like a normal pen. I kinda thought i got cheated off a normal blue pen.hahah It's 0.5mm tip is great, but not very strong. One of mine didnt survive a drop off my table. And also, the blue ink is....different, it's darker than usual. Alm... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections