DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to Mini USB Female Adapter Converter for Nokia 3710F/6700C/6202C/6303C
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysambouwer14 on 05/06/2013

It's small and works just great. Not only for power, but for data as well. Build quality is fine. Great for connecting older accesoires with mini USB instead of micro USB. Maybe to small, I already lost mine ;) but thats not really a con... I bought this adapter to be able to charge my phone with an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by10931 on 12/27/2012

Exactly the right adapter to connect the cable from my old mini USB power pack to my RaspberryPi. Helps transfer data to and from my Nokia XpressMusic cell phone. Rugged construction. No sharp edges or seams. Compact. No unnecessary extra cable. None - it's perfect. Keep it on the end of your mini USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenny17 on 09/30/2012

- it is compact - it is the cheapest adapter (get 3, and its cost will drop sharply) - you can reuse older accessories and chargers instead of disposing them or buying newer ones - no flexible part = less chance to break - same remarck as with all USB plugs, might wear out faster if plugged/unplugged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypdegeus on 08/13/2012

Build quality is good. It very simple, it converts mini usb to micro usb. price is good. I bought one to use the power adapter of an old phone on my new phone. Didn't work with the Blackberry bold my friend had! Didn't work with the Blackberry bold my friend had! Didn't work with the Blackberry bold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandyA on 09/10/2011

I bought one and it does exactly what I want. It not only charges, but it also recognizes the device when I connect my cell phone to m PC (unlike another USB product I reviewed here). It's really cheap. I had trouble finding these things in stores. I'm glad I was able to order them from Deal Extreme.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprotocolo on 01/16/2011

Este adaptador es muy útil. Si tiene aparatos que necesitan distintos tipos de plugs(micro USB- mini USB) puede usar solo un cable para ambos. Especialmente apropiado para viajes. Es pequeño y liviano. La calidad es buena. Ajusta perfectamente y hace buen contacto. Sirve para cargar la batería de los ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDCHammer on 12/08/2010

Small Well made Solid connections Small :) - almost too easy to lose Doesn't have retention strap although some may consider that a Pro. Very good connector. There have been some negative comments regarding how solidly the connector holds to cables but I've had no issues on the multiple cables and adapters ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections