Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd1rw7nxqn4l on 05/15/2014

This is a great dongle. Used it to pair a Playstation 3 Bluetooth controller to our microcontrollers to control fighting robots. They worked right away. IT'S SOLD OUT! I need to buy more of these, but can't find a place that has this same exact dongle. Has anyone identified another re-seller of this exact dongle? These guys are sold out and I need these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzedhqx4 on 04/26/2014

Easy to use, just plug on your PC, let windows install the drivers and you are ready to go. A bluetooth adapter for just 6 bucks (and 23 cents) If you want it to use it with motioninjoy, or even better, XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com, it just works without problem, just install drivers and pair your DS3. Cant find any cons to this product, works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMO730858 on 04/01/2014

Really small size, no problems with conectivity, no drivers needed, Its bluetooth 2.1 not 4.0, it's really easy to lose it because its so small. Great size, nice price and free shipping (took only around 2 weeks from china!) Its brilliant bluetooth adaptor, totally worth its price! It's grea choice if you need really small bluetooth dongle for decent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRSF24 on 10/29/2013

My computer doesn't have a built in bluetooth so i looked for an adapter that fits and has no need to be tooked out every time i move my laptop. This one works great and it was a great choice. It has a led light that indicates it is working and it is plug and play. None was found. During these couple months I have been using it, it worked perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazska on 08/31/2013

It is tiny! It is not noticeable at all when it's plugged in. The range is decent for the size. There is a green indicator LED showing any activity going on. The top was glued on badly on mine. It came off and was lost somewhere. The range is small compared to bigger dongles. It is occupies only half of the USB connector, so it does wiggle in the port.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 08/11/2013

Small, Like very small, small enough that when plugged into a laptop it would be almost impossible for it to snag on anything. Works flawlessly and has the right bluetooth stacks to allow for a variety of uses. And the price is great as always. No cons, this is the best bluetooth dongle I've ever purchased. I wish they could make this same quality in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNexusK on 07/17/2013

- It's small, so it doesn't clutter your USB ports on the motherboard. - It works like a charm with the DS3 Tool Software and with the PS3 Controllers. - Detects PS3 controllers by bluetooth without any problems. - Still working after nearly 3 years. - Due to its size, it can get lost. Keep it in a bag or something when not using it. - No others Cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroLuizcs on 06/24/2013

It is really tiny and works perfect. You can leave it attached to your notebook and it will not break or neither break your notebook. None, it has a fair price + very usefull. The only thing that is not too good is when products from china arrives in Brazil because it takes 1 to 2 months to be released from Brazilian customs sometime. Everything depends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 05/27/2013

I was looking for an inexpensive and small bluetooth dongle for my tv pc that I use for playing media. Since I wanted to attach some bluetooth stuff such as keyboard, mouse, this dongle just did the trick. Worked right out of the box in windows 7 32bits, everything setup automatically, all my bluetooth stuff paired flawlessely. No complaints so far.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanmoreno on 05/14/2013

Easy to use, great connectivity. Helped me connect the ipega controllet to my android TV box set (version 4.0). Since my Android TV didnt have a Bluetooth connectivity, i just plugged it and it allowed me to connect my devices. As someone said, the "packaging" is just a plastic bag which can be mistakingly trown away. Be careful. Its so tiny ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections