Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byipnozz59 on 06/14/2015

Pros : I use it everyday to controll my PS3 controller on my PC, its works great. Cons : None. If you need a good bluetooth adpater, just buy this one !

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byalexender on 06/11/2015

its very good seems to be good.Dx please also bring computer graphics card

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byVIanim on 03/06/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Can be used for practically anything, even as a PS3 controller input for PC Small and sturdy so it can fit snugly in any USB port without being in the way Cons: So small it can be easy to lose.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byPALMAMAP on 11/07/2014

complies with the combined, takes longer enough. very good DX

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted bybannisterm on 11/03/2014

Pros: It does what it claims to do, its a fairly cheap micro bluetooth adapter. Cons: A small piece of plastic fell off 1 of them, but didn't affect operations at all. Other: I bought this to connect PS3 DualShock3 controllers and I couldn't get it to work, so I ended up using it for Wiimotes and... Read more

Impression:small working bluetooth;

0 0 0

• posted byMoonSweep on 10/02/2014

Pros: The device is really tiny and discreet. It was recognized immediately (under Linux, I don't know for Windows or MacOS) and ready for use. The link seems stable. Cons: The range may be small due the adaptor's tiny size, which doesn't leave much internal room for an antennae, but that was on... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byBloodrain on 09/23/2014

This thing works flawlessly, basically a plug and play with toshiba bt stack, only con i found is its hard to get out from the usb slot, as its so small that it fits almost all in. works flawlessly with ps3 controllers (tho then it doesnt do anything else)

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byCmama on 07/16/2014

Very small, almost invisible. Good quality depending on its size. I bought it for my desktop and works like a charm. I have been using it more than a year. Easy to install (you have nothing to do) and use. None until now. If you need it for a desktop or even a laptop do not even think about it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd1rw7nxqn4l on 05/15/2014

This is a great dongle. Used it to pair a Playstation 3 Bluetooth controller to our microcontrollers to control fighting robots. They worked right away. IT'S SOLD OUT! I need to buy more of these, but can't find a place that has this same exact dongle. Has anyone identified another re-seller of I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzedhqx4 on 04/26/2014

Easy to use, just plug on your PC, let windows install the drivers and you are ready to go. A bluetooth adapter for just 6 bucks (and 23 cents) If you want it to use it with motioninjoy, or even better, XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com, it just works without problem, just install drivers and a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere