Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunoRafaga on 02/12/2016

Pros: - Works with PS3 Controllers and MotionJoy - So small that is almost invisible once plugged. Cons: - None

Impression:Very good,Excellent!,excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byCALtheKING on 11/17/2015

Pros: it works better than any adapter i have bought, really cheap, works with ps4/ps3 controllers Cons: REALLY easy to break, and easy to lose otherwise, it's definitely worth it.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bykwangkwang on 09/21/2015

Can pair with Original DS3 on PC/Better DS3. If you got third party DS3 sold from Qoo10, they cannot pair.

0 0 0

• posted by9150321 on 08/21/2015

No esta mal, es un dispositivo bluetooth con un rango algo corto y que no me a servido para el mando de la PS3 ya que ningún programa me reconoce la dirección mac de este.

0 0 0

• posted byipnozz59 on 06/14/2015

Pros : I use it everyday to controll my PS3 controller on my PC, its works great. Cons : None. If you need a good bluetooth adpater, just buy this one !

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byalexender on 06/11/2015

its very good seems to be good.Dx please also bring computer graphics card

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byVIanim on 03/06/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Can be used for practically anything, even as a PS3 controller input for PC Small and sturdy so it can fit snugly in any USB port without being in the way Cons: So small it can be easy to lose.

0 0 0

• posted byPALMAMAP on 11/07/2014

complies with the combined, takes longer enough. very good DX

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted bybannisterm on 11/03/2014

Pros: It does what it claims to do, its a fairly cheap micro bluetooth adapter. Cons: A small piece of plastic fell off 1 of them, but didn't affect operations at all. Other: I bought this to connect PS3 DualShock3 controllers and I couldn't get it to work, so I ended up using it for Wiimotes and... Read more

Impression:small working bluetooth;

0 0 0

• posted byMoonSweep on 10/02/2014

Pros: The device is really tiny and discreet. It was recognized immediately (under Linux, I don't know for Windows or MacOS) and ready for use. The link seems stable. Cons: The range may be small due the adaptor's tiny size, which doesn't leave much internal room for an antennae, but that was on... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere