DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Portable Flash Diffuser Soft Cover for SLR Camera
  • 5 star 16 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 51% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byy9696 on 05/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very compact softbox. Does not produce noticeable color cast. Easy to fold/unfold and attach to flash even with relatively big flashes such as yn560iii. Good mostly for macro as it is rather small. Cons:It is not 27x30 cm as stated, but rather much smaller. Bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrancel on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, light, simple countruct, very usefull. Good diffusion of light. Portable, foldable.It gets on ANY flash, so that`s just incredibly great. Just love it. And so will you. Since you can save money on pro photographer gear, my advice to you is, save it here... Read more

1 0
  • posted byebreake on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. It is portable, indeed. It is easy to use. Just put on your flash, and use it. But it is all. Free shiping Cons:Cheapy material. Very smelly plastic. Bad package. I did not see any difference on my images with this difusor or without him. I think that it is not d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKizontije on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is very cheap whole plastic accessory and it fits very nicely on any external flash. Does diffuzing of the light very well, so it does on this kind of flash what is supposed to do. Cons:Since it is made for flash on dSLR camera, there is no meaningful way... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrifu on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is made of good material and fixed well to flash. Already tested with my YN565ex, SB900 and 430ex and fit perfectly on all of them, ie, it is very malleable. Om is a product. Cons:I bought this softbox with the intention of using it in external pictures or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholk on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's extremely cheap. Creates a decent soft and difused light. Easy to attach to the flash (i use a metz 54mz). Lightweight. Just need a small space to carry when it's folded. Cons:Definitely not a pro product. Plastic seems that will broke if you fold and unf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetrSipek on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When packed, takes really small place. Working much better than basic plastic diffusers on remote flash lights. Does not look weird when it is in use. Really universal for all flash lights Cons:The fixing mechanism is really easy, but you need spend some time... Read more

Diffuser
    0 0
  • posted bypetrovic010 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Simple and easy small softbox for flashes. I use it with yongnuo yn560 . Had no problems mounting it with the rubber band as the base of the grip. Cons:Is so simple that is very ward to find a con in this product, so just buy it, you have nothing to lose. OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsoramar on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- A cheap way to soften your camera's flash. - Way cheaper than the versions here in holland. - Can be collapsed. - Fits quite good trough the use of velcro. Cons:- The little wrappers trough which the velcro goes can come loose quite easily. This wil make the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfafenixmx on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The diffuser attaches easily to flash Hardly can fall if placed properly Diffuses light efficiently and so you get the most out of flash Raise the quality of the images Cons:The place takes time The quality of the positioning holes were manufactured broken Other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections