DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Portable Flash Diffuser Soft Cover for SLR Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byy9696 on 05/11/2014

Very compact softbox. Does not produce noticeable color cast. Easy to fold/unfold and attach to flash even with relatively big flashes such as yn560iii. Good mostly for macro as it is rather small. It is not 27x30 cm as stated, but rather much smaller. Build quality is so-so. Very easy to tear the straps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvrancel on 04/26/2014

Small, light, simple countruct, very usefull. Good diffusion of light. Portable, foldable.It gets on ANY flash, so that`s just incredibly great. Just love it. And so will you. Since you can save money on pro photographer gear, my advice to you is, save it here and buy this diffuser. No cons really. Just ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybluesmile79 on 02/08/2014

- Inexpensive - Foldable to flat - Wide light coverage - Nice exposure - Easy to fit on with rubber band - Strap comes with unit is not useable as the velcro seems to be made the wrong way and can't be tightened up. - Ended up using the rubber band which is easy to strap on the top and bottom sides. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

Small size, diffuse the harsh light from external flash, its consolable and dont take much space in you bag Materials are very soft and gentle and quality control not so great, for mine the strip was a bit wider than its should so i needed to cut them a bit with scissors to fit, you must be gentle when ... Read more

Diffuser back Diffuser front

0 0 0

• posted bylucass88 on 01/29/2014

- good quality of materials and construction - does the job very well - reflector material inside - can be attached to any flash unit -Cheap -Lightweight -Easy to fold, so you can put it literaly everywhere you want to! -Looks nice I did not find any cons. I like it very Would recommend! It's inexpensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebreake on 11/12/2013

Cheap. It is portable, indeed. It is easy to use. Just put on your flash, and use it. But it is all. Free shiping Cheapy material. Very smelly plastic. Bad package. I did not see any difference on my images with this difusor or without him. I think that it is not doing it's job, unofrunatly... Unfortunately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKizontije on 11/06/2013

This is very cheap whole plastic accessory and it fits very nicely on any external flash. Does diffuzing of the light very well, so it does on this kind of flash what is supposed to do. Since it is made for flash on dSLR camera, there is no meaningful way to mount it on Canon 40d pop up flash to remain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrifu on 10/04/2013

It is made of good material and fixed well to flash. Already tested with my YN565ex, SB900 and 430ex and fit perfectly on all of them, ie, it is very malleable. Om is a product. I bought this softbox with the intention of using it in external pictures or photos but when it arrived I realized it was small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholk on 03/26/2013

It's extremely cheap. Creates a decent soft and difused light. Easy to attach to the flash (i use a metz 54mz). Lightweight. Just need a small space to carry when it's folded. Definitely not a pro product. Plastic seems that will broke if you fold and unfold multiples times. You need some time to mount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPetrSipek on 03/18/2013

When packed, takes really small place. Working much better than basic plastic diffusers on remote flash lights. Does not look weird when it is in use. Really universal for all flash lights The fixing mechanism is really easy, but you need spend some time with it to make it work. Good is that in the package ... Read more

Diffuser

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections