DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Portable Flash Diffuser Soft Sheet for SLR Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilisim91 on 01/06/2014

Beautiful items gives very good results. This is the best price :) I put the photo and you see it :) 1: its ideal diffuser cheap 2: canon nikon sony pentax panasonic compateable 3:its very easy usefull 4: its light and useful 5: colored photos 6:you will use macro photos 7:good product that diffuses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysetlord on 10/28/2013

Cheap, do the work. Easy to use, fits on any camera. The material is strong enough for many uses, and light enough to carry on all time. A bit transparent, could be more diffusive. Can't expect a professional product by that price. Works well on tooking pictures of people close to camera. It removes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAVlad17 on 10/22/2013

does the work, works properly, help to feel the light over. really better than usual flash! not so easy to use in field, it wants to fall down from flash, so use some imaginary to fix it properly :) have 2 try, not to the profeesionals, but helps for starting people like, who don't want to buy proffessional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEddieMW on 03/28/2013

very easy to use you place it you use it the white part is a very soft texture, it can make a diference some times with the flash looks kinda wird some times if you move the camera to fast it may fall doesn't fit very well on my camera (Nikon d3100) but maybe is just my camera. is good enough if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRibbon96 on 01/17/2013

-Diffuses the light verry good, and it doesnt take awa too much light to make the picture unclear - Dont figuring out how to attach it to my cmaera (sony A57)....... it wont attach without falling off emidiatly. this irritates me because i was looking forward to use this........ but i will find a ay ... Read more

Pixco flash diffuser!

1 0 0

• posted bytaleitan on 11/27/2012

I am using diffusers for quite a while now, and bought this one because I thought it'll be great for my macro shots. It's very cheap and easy to use. Fitted my Canon perfectly and worked well from the first time. So far I noticed it will not defuse the light well enough, I still get flares and reflections ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrckoenes on 11/22/2012

Well lets just say it works, the light from the internal flash get diffused quit well. The light get a way better spread with this diffuser, not any where close to a really external flash but does better then with out any. Had to make it fit my Canon 400D, since it did not fit in the hot shoe. Does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeugeneljt on 09/30/2012

It is very cheap Good enough quality, flexible plastic, one part is black, another is white and semi-transparent Have some mounts points to make it useful For my Sony Alpha camera it can be used mostly when camera is on horizontal position. When I tried to tilt it forward when this diffuser required ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKatTheEngineer on 04/01/2012

It's tiny and will definitely fit in your camera bag. If you are travelling, or just not the kind of person who wants to use a great big flash, this will give some improvement to your photos with built-in flash. It's pretty flimsy, but that can be a positive as it is so light and compact. It does what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadtzdiana on 01/09/2011

easy to handle, great results for portraits and easy to bring along in camera bag! Diffuses well n nice light for portrait!! does not tear easily too.. Easy to apply but also very easy to be removed or fly away when windy.. Looks cheap and does not look proffessional. e diffusing material works well ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections