DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Portable Flash Diffuser Soft Sheet for SLR Camera
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilisim91 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful items gives very good results. This is the best price :) I put the photo and you see it :) 1: its ideal diffuser cheap 2: canon nikon sony pentax panasonic compateable 3:its very easy usefull 4: its light and useful 5: colored photos 6:you will use mac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAVlad17 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:does the work, works properly, help to feel the light over. really better than usual flash! Cons:not so easy to use in field, it wants to fall down from flash, so use some imaginary to fix it properly :) OtherThoughts:have 2 try, not to the profeesionals, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEddieMW on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very easy to use you place it you use it the white part is a very soft texture, it can make a diference some times with the flash Cons:looks kinda wird some times if you move the camera to fast it may fall doesn't fit very well on my camera (Nikon d3100) but maybe is ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Diffuses the light verry good, and it doesnt take awa too much light to make the picture unclear Cons:- Dont figuring out how to attach it to my cmaera (sony A57)....... it wont attach without falling off emidiatly. this irritates me because i was looking forwa... Read more

Pixco flash diffuser!
    0 1
  • posted bytaleitan on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am using diffusers for quite a while now, and bought this one because I thought it'll be great for my macro shots. It's very cheap and easy to use. Fitted my Canon perfectly and worked well from the first time. Cons:So far I noticed it will not defuse the light well eno... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrckoenes on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well lets just say it works, the light from the internal flash get diffused quit well. The light get a way better spread with this diffuser, not any where close to a really external flash but does better then with out any. Cons:Had to make it fit my Canon 400D, since it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeugeneljt on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very cheap Good enough quality, flexible plastic, one part is black, another is white and semi-transparent Have some mounts points to make it useful Cons:For my Sony Alpha camera it can be used mostly when camera is on horizontal position. When I tried to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatTheEngineer on 04/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's tiny and will definitely fit in your camera bag. If you are travelling, or just not the kind of person who wants to use a great big flash, this will give some improvement to your photos with built-in flash. Cons:It's pretty flimsy, but that can be a posit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadtzdiana on 01/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to handle, great results for portraits and easy to bring along in camera bag! Diffuses well n nice light for portrait!! does not tear easily too.. Cons:Easy to apply but also very easy to be removed or fly away when windy.. Looks cheap and does not look proffession... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysparky820 on 08/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lightweight Portable Does what it says on the box Great for Semi-Pro DSLRs and larger digital cameras Cons:Due to the portability of this item it is very light and flimsy, it is simply a slightly strengthened piece of plastic and so a moderate breeze will take i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections