DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Waterproof Action Camera with 5-LED Night Vision (Micro SD/TF Card Slot)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrsergius on 08/09/2011

Waterproof, easy to on/off, large capacity SD Card, Good Image, light weight, nice design Too poor holder cames with the lock broken, it must be changed... The microphone does not works except to register the noise of the camera shaking on the handle bar... The charger burns at first charge (I'm charging ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycarlwoe on 03/22/2011

I bought this camera for my son to use for diving, surfing and boogie boarding. Its size is great, I made a wristband strap with some Velcro and you can take videos while surfing diving. Its difficult to keep a steady hand or to get the view level, but his is rather due to the size and shape (round).... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygregmoys on 11/13/2010

- Camera is well built - Picture and video quality is good. - Good value for money, cheapest action cameras in SA retail for around R3000 ($400). - Can also be used as a web cam - Greatest let down is that the camera does not have sound recording capabilities. - The supplied mount is not very good. -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygmack on 09/22/2010

Camera works as described in day light, all the equipment required is supplied. 2 batteries cables mounts the bracket is crap, very thin plastic vibrates with off road use so I used a velcro strap to stop vibration. This broke the bracket off after 2nd use I removed the mounting bracket on the base and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHitekk on 06/29/2010

- Image quality/fluidity - Price - Easy to use - Waterproof - Support up to 16gb microSD - Nightvision - Can record while plug in the power adapter - 2 battery delivered ! - Fragile ! - Bike mount holder very specific (tube between 25mm and 30mm) - No other way to mount it - Must be mounted with bracket ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections