DX » Community » Reviews » Woolen Monster Palm Gloves (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
gloves cats bear
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGusSaNiTa on 09/20/2014

Pros: Good quality very soft, a good idea to send gift for children. the size is standard for adult or child. all age love them. Cons: No Cons Really recommend, warm for cold hands, cool for cosplayers, parties, halloween, etc. and originals i will buy more of them. :) Read more

100% Quality

Impression:gloves,bear,cats;

0 0 0

• posted byZandrama on 01/17/2013

It looks and feels super nice when you get them on. I like the fact that the have only 4 fingers (since that is what cats have) The inner glove is kinnda messy made so they where not so easy to get on, especially when you already had one glove on and had to put the other one on with no extra hand for ... Read more

kitty kitty ^^

0 0 0

• posted byYoLoLo on 10/11/2012

The look is definitively good Very soft touch Looks and fell sturdy None... Errr... Yes... There are only 4 fingers, but... Cats have only 4 fingers, so you'll put 2 fingers in one, and... voila ! ;) This is not a big cons ! Great for children/teenagers (and maybe adults, depends on your mind ! lol) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 06/13/2012

- Very adorable - Warm as well - Suprisingly high quality - Pleasant udercloth - Fits hand perfectly - Bright color of material - Soft and cozy, good filling material Only 4 fingers and no particular place for thumb (it would fit and operate better if it would stand opose) It has straps so you won't ... Read more

Cozy gloves

0 0 0

• posted byMyMaya on 08/07/2011

The gloves look really cute. The quality is good, really soft and fuzzy. Ideal for costumes. 4 fingers. Although the glove is not tight and you can easily fit more then one finger in each space, the glove really limits hand movement. It is not practical. Can't do anything with these gloves on. As a costume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatouStampede on 06/28/2011

Excelent quality. The material is very soft . I mean VERY VERY SOFT (+10 to cuteness) the black furr does not fall. They are very warm It has only 4 fingers and it can get kinda tricky to fit all your fingers in only 4. is it not really comfortable to wear. Also, the filling of the gloves can be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneeneko on 12/03/2010

Very well made gloves, my gloves has no flaw, nor inside or outside of the glove,is a good quality material, it leaves your hands warmed, soft and very comfortable inside and outside, has an elastic to adjust the glove on the wrist for her not to get so loose, it is very easy to move your fingers inside ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections