DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMDIGN on 10/16/2013

It's great for watching movies or playing games. It works best with TVs and screens with dry or no glare. It can an will break apart easily, I made the mistake of trying to open them and put them on my head. You have to slide them on or they'll snap after a few times. If you can, get the Green/Red version. They are more optimized for 3D since there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Arrived just like presented, low-budget, super easy to use, workmanship and materials are amazing for the amount, works beautifully for what it's manufactured to accomplish. Another stunning very low priced item from DX, would probably order another one in the near future. Practically nothing bad for the fee I paid, came precisely like advertised. Shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byginever on 07/07/2013

extremely, unbeleavably cheap nice colors good comfortable frame some videos in my 3D collection look a kind of bit blurry in them. But i am not sure is this a problem of glasses or in video quality good thing for 3d movies and tv watching. vrey reasonable price and good design if you watch 3d in your family - you need something like these/ The price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections