DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Earphones with Microphone for Iphone/3G/3GS - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytina36 on 09/08/2012

Yes, them fit very good, They are very comfortable to use.They are the most comfortable earbugs i ever had Noise-reduction and sound are very good. The cable is very fragile, it broke soon at the jack. I manged to fix it before it was really damaged, (now for the 3. time, because i like them so much) but it i wished it had a better cable. The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivalatuva on 08/05/2012

Great sound quality, really recommend this product. Noise isolation is great for the price. Mine broke a little after 4 months; much than I expected, perhaps it was my own fault. However after 2 months, the earphones would only work occasionally. Microphone works okay, but had a hard time using it. My iPod did not recognize the mic half the time. They'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLizarb on 01/02/2012

- Very good and clear sound - The noise isolation is the best I ever tested - It comes with another pair of silicone buds - The bud pairs are small and discrete - The cable size is good and is not long nor not too short - It fits very well in the ears - The microphone works well, but it's needed to speak loud and next to it. - The cable of bud pairs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenriquecs11 on 12/18/2011

It is a great product, good sound, great mic and good noise isolating. I bought this for being able to use skype on my ipod touch and make some calls. It comes with 2 replacement earbuds and it has a great package. As it is a really good product and works great I don`t have any cons towards this product. i`m from brasil and it took almost a month to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjross42 on 07/23/2011

-Good built quality -Actual noise isolation -Good bass -Lasts over a year of probably the worst abuse a headphone can get -Long enough for most applications -Comfortable in the ears -Pause switch works for my Blackberry Could be cheaper, but its still a good deal. I needed earphones, and I bought about 6 of them in order to test the quality of each ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelimiire on 02/08/2011

Microphone worked well with my iPhone 3G, which was great. Really sound isolating, almost scary. Looks cheap, but so it is. After one week of moderate use, the right speaker stopped working. I could make it work by having the wire in one special angle, but that was more trouble than it's worth, really. And then it started to expose its wires where the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymr805 on 12/05/2010

-Good sound. -Super compact size ear buds. -Long cord. -Button for control. -Comes with different size silicone buds. -Rugged enough for rough use. -Comes with carrying case. -Not the greatest sound, but still good. -The microphone sensitivity sucks. -Not for those want a shorter cord. -Not for iPhone 4 users who want volume control. -I use mine solely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaftware on 11/10/2010

Very good product, I´m using it for about 4 weeks, normal, not taking to much care of them, and there are still alive! good sound, good mic, strong built. people listen when I talk to them by phone. good bass, and good insolating of the ambient sound. you can go on a train or by an avenue in a rush hour and you still can hear music can´t find one. good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUrsaalpha on 11/04/2010

It looks nice an comes in a nice package. The remote control switch does not work on my iPhone 4. The sound quality is not god enough, even not for listening to audiobooks. My expectency regarding sound quality is I would say below average. One can listen to music but there are not many I guess who would enjoy the sound quality. For the price I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacerwolf on 10/22/2010

It does have the qualities listed: - good noise isolation - nice design - very very nice and professionally done packaging The problems arose when I actually plugged in the earphones and started using them. I'm currently using the Sony earphones that were included with my cellphone package. Nothing expensive or high quality. Provides ok sound quality.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections