DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Earphones with Microphone for Iphone/3G/3GS - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytina36 on 09/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yes, them fit very good, They are very comfortable to use.They are the most comfortable earbugs i ever had Noise-reduction and sound are very good. Cons:The cable is very fragile, it broke soon at the jack. I manged to fix it before it was really damaged, (now for the 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivalatuva on 08/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sound quality, really recommend this product. Noise isolation is great for the price. Cons:Mine broke a little after 4 months; much than I expected, perhaps it was my own fault. However after 2 months, the earphones would only work occasionally. OtherThoughts:Micr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLizarb on 01/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good and clear sound - The noise isolation is the best I ever tested - It comes with another pair of silicone buds - The bud pairs are small and discrete - The cable size is good and is not long nor not too short - It fits very well in the ears Cons:- The microph... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenriquecs11 on 12/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great product, good sound, great mic and good noise isolating. I bought this for being able to use skype on my ipod touch and make some calls. It comes with 2 replacement earbuds and it has a great package. Cons:As it is a really good product and works g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjross42 on 07/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good built quality -Actual noise isolation -Good bass -Lasts over a year of probably the worst abuse a headphone can get -Long enough for most applications -Comfortable in the ears -Pause switch works for my Blackberry Cons:Could be cheaper, but its still a g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelimiire on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Microphone worked well with my iPhone 3G, which was great. Really sound isolating, almost scary. Looks cheap, but so it is. Cons:After one week of moderate use, the right speaker stopped working. I could make it work by having the wire in one special angle, but that was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymr805 on 12/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Good sound. -Super compact size ear buds. -Long cord. -Button for control. -Comes with different size silicone buds. -Rugged enough for rough use. -Comes with carrying case. Cons:-Not the greatest sound, but still good. -The microphone sensitivity sucks. -Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaftware on 11/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, I´m using it for about 4 weeks, normal, not taking to much care of them, and there are still alive! good sound, good mic, strong built. people listen when I talk to them by phone. good bass, and good insolating of the ambient sound. you can go on a tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUrsaalpha on 11/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks nice an comes in a nice package. Cons:The remote control switch does not work on my iPhone 4. The sound quality is not god enough, even not for listening to audiobooks. My expectency regarding sound quality is I would say below average. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacerwolf on 10/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does have the qualities listed: - good noise isolation - nice design - very very nice and professionally done packaging Cons:The problems arose when I actually plugged in the earphones and started using them. I'm currently using the Sony earphones that were i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections