DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Analogue Stick Conductor Module for PSP 2000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYounkezzy on 12/02/2011

*A Good Price *Works like my old Conductor *Stops the psp analog from moving on its own when playing games *Fits perfectly on the 4 metal parts. *Comes in a small plastic pouch Haven't foungd any Cons for it yet. Right now its still live and kickin' in my black psp. I recommend finding a tutorial on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySolidZone on 09/26/2011

- I bought this because I accidentally tore the original conductor module in half when trying to fix the drifting problem (Causing my analog stick to be unusable anymore). - Works like the original. - No drifting involved from the analog stick. Sometimes, the analog stick tends to not respond property ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrazuca on 08/08/2011

- Usefull if you lost you the original. Price is high considering the product size. This is very useful if you need a replacement for this piece. I bought a PSP on eBay with a bad analog stick, so I bought one analog here on Deal Extreme, but it came without this piece. Attention, if you bought analog ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoNoBoy on 10/01/2010

It moves usually. There is not a sense of incompatibility compared with the original at all either. It is unavoidable, but I feel the price is high for size. However, the other shops sell it for about 10 dollars. It moves usually. I intend to be satisfied in the fact. I thought the mistake of the delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections