DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Analogue Stick Conductor Module for PSP 2000
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYounkezzy on 12/02/2011

*A Good Price *Works like my old Conductor *Stops the psp analog from moving on its own when playing games *Fits perfectly on the 4 metal parts. *Comes in a small plastic pouch Haven't foungd any Cons for it yet. Right now its still live and kickin' in my black psp. I recommend finding a tutorial on youtube to install this if you don't how to install ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolidZone on 09/26/2011

- I bought this because I accidentally tore the original conductor module in half when trying to fix the drifting problem (Causing my analog stick to be unusable anymore). - Works like the original. - No drifting involved from the analog stick. Sometimes, the analog stick tends to not respond property when playing particular games (Don't know if this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazuca on 08/08/2011

- Usefull if you lost you the original. Price is high considering the product size. This is very useful if you need a replacement for this piece. I bought a PSP on eBay with a bad analog stick, so I bought one analog here on Deal Extreme, but it came without this piece. Attention, if you bought analog stick from here and don't save this piece from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoNoBoy on 10/01/2010

It moves usually. There is not a sense of incompatibility compared with the original at all either. It is unavoidable, but I feel the price is high for size. However, the other shops sell it for about 10 dollars. It moves usually. I intend to be satisfied in the fact. I thought the mistake of the delivery first because it is too small.(But it is quite ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections