DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging + Data Cable for HTC G7 (100CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Just works Good length Good diameter (flexible yet not flimsy) micro usb plug is quite long and might stick out of most brands of phones and tablets. This does not affect the connection, but might be a source of damage to the micro usb ports. Good length and flexibility to use a phone or tablet with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySergio147 on 09/03/2013

this cable is really cheap and does what he should do. And this without any problems or surprises.Overall it feels solid and good quality. The cable is not too thin and seems to be durable. didn't found them yet... Tested with Nokia c5 and samsung galaxy II mini , both charging for about 3 hours for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

Very very very cheap for this kind of cable. Buy two or three and put one in your office, one in your laptopbag and one home, now you never have to search for that cable again. + Very well build, very low priced + Nice length Absolutely nothing at all!!! This is advertised for another HTC phone, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergio147 on 07/26/2013

I was looking for a cable with Micro-B for my Samsung Galaxy mini2. This was the cheapiest I could find. So I gave it a try and ordered two of them. I'm happy to say that they work fine. Now I can charge my phone at work and in my car and never have to think about the original cable which I have at home.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhydroxiridum on 07/03/2013

Lasts even till now, more than 2 years from the time i first purchased it. Does what it says on the description, no more. The microusb side seems to be not well made, as it is more difficult than the original cable to insert into the port. Cable is a little on the short side compared to other similar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpikor on 06/21/2013

this cable is really cheap and does what he should do. And this without any problems or surprises. the connector has not play and pass perfektly. A very very good one and passes to ech mocro USB device. It works great to charge my phone and data transmition no, really no cons. the packaging was although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamotzg on 03/04/2013

It does the job and it is durable. It suffered some pulling and twisting that other cables didn't survived. It have nice feel to touch and because of the flexibility it is easy to lay exactly where you want it in the car of office. didn't found them yet... I think one meter length is a very good length ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvenolio on 03/04/2013

Works for charging and is incredibly cheap. Didn't work so well for data connection, most of the time it is just not recognized and I wouldn't trust sending any important data over it. Some reviews here say it is working good for data transfer so might just got a bad one. I use it for travel charging,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqoops on 02/03/2013

This cable is a good product for a low price. Overall it feels solid and good quality. The cable is not too thin and seems to be durable. Haven't encountered any cons. At 1 meters it is not exceptionally long, but it will do for most purposes. Both of the ends are slightly larger than what you may find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex305 on 12/27/2012

The cable is very usefull for charging and data connectivity. Price is very good. Sometimes the cable will not be recognized by windows and "device not recognized" messege would appear on windows 7. Tested with Motorolla Defy and Nokia n85 , both charging for about 3 hours for full battary.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections