DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 8-LED Red Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch
Customer’s impression:
Muito legal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniloantiquera on 09/01/2014

Pros: Very good watch, robust and easy handling. Good view of the hour, at day or night, you won't have trouble knowing whatever time of day, even from your own bed, this is your watch. / Un buen reloj, resistente y de manejo sencillo. Buena visión de la hora tanto de día como de noche, si no quieres ... Read more

Impression:Muito legal;

0 0 0

• posted byurkoh on 03/19/2012

Very good watch, robust and easy handling. Good view of the hour, at day or night, you won't have trouble knowing whatever time of day, even from your own bed, this is your watch. / Un buen reloj, resistente y de manejo sencillo. Buena visión de la hora tanto de día como de noche, si no quieres ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byPunyViking on 11/22/2011

The watch is Good looking, it is cheap and it is diffrent from all the other watches I have seen. It makes for a great conversation starter, I have come to talk to a lot of girls because og the watch. It's wery easy to use, you can't go wrong with only two buttons. Good build quality, almost to good.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAFNEVES on 05/10/2011

the clock is very different, resembling a bracelet, I bought 4 already, but I think the most beautiful black. He has a good brightness of the LEDs, but the color of the metal is not very pleasant. Should be brushed steel and not as bright so it would be nicer . The big problem is that it is not waterproof,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byliamandagnieszk on 01/04/2011

Certainly different from your average watch Comes in a metal box Looks really really cheap and nasty in the flesh After having bought several other LED watches from DealeXtreme I decided to get this as well. I knew it wouldn't be as nice as ther others but I had no idea just how horrible it would look ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDimonOD on 12/28/2010

The item came in nice shiny shine condition. Super ultra mega shiny. Nice big red digits are very clearly seen even at the daytime. Easy to use, the buttons are just the right size/ Everything sets up easily and quickly. That cool shiny-shine look... it will go away very soon... why? The weight of these ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywafing on 12/02/2010

He is really nice, seems to be more expensive! And the box is also very beautiful, good for gift giving. Ele é realmente legal, Parece ser mais caro! E a caixa tambem é muito bonita, bom para dar de presente. I found it very broad, and the display portion of the clock is much higher than the rest of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeXPeriX on 10/23/2010

You'll look unique. This watches is really looks cool. Looks like a bracelet, not watch. Very cheap. Easy to use. Too thick. Poorly visible in daylight (common problem of LED-watches) Poor quality steel bracelet - fades, scratched, damaged by sweat. There is no instruction in any language. Another LED-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyda4nik on 10/14/2010

VERY RARE STYLE! GREAT STAINLESS METAL! VERY EXPENSIVE LOOK! SUPER BRIGHT LED LIGHT! VERY VERY CHEAP! ITS COST 4 TIMES HIGHER HERE IN ISRAEL SHOP! + cool DESING + comes in a protective case + easy to set the strap + clear light, not hard to read THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT BRACELET IS VERY BIG! AND GOT ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGeostar on 09/21/2010

- Very nice looking watch - Unique design - Easy to set the time and date - Can choose 24 or 12 hour - Feels a lot more expensive than it is - Comes in a nice metal tin - No instructions are included although it is easy (top button display, bottom button set) - Can be hard to do up the strap with one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections