DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Mount Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS - Black + Red (4.8~10.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylauksas on 08/20/2013

- The rubber anti slip works great (the red one) - The cup hold firmly - The plastic have a good quality - Good appereance - The space between the holder and the glass is short, galaxy note II almost hit the glass - is comfortable to use just in the left side of the driver Great product, could work on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsycocandy on 11/21/2012

Good quality of suction. Strong suppport. The red accents highlighting the design. Easy to mount. Vent clip extra. By the type of fixation, it seems that you can take it out of place and put it back without losing suction power. Fitting parts between the support could be stronger. Could be a little cheaper.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydm247 on 06/14/2012

Very very good suction and easy to use 'lock' mechanism for the window cup. Virtually any angle is possible, easy to rotate your phone from portrait to landscape position without fiddling with lots of switches. It hasn't happened yet, but with many other holders of this type the mechanism to broaden ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhonorbak on 01/09/2012

Good mount holder at a fair price. Clings very well to car's window. Build quality is good. It can swivel 360 degrees, or lean forward and backward on a ball bearing. What I like is that the bearings can be fastened so you get a steady hold of your device. Not one that I can think of. I got this after ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections