DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Gigabit UVC Ethernet Adapter - Black + Navy Blue (21cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Very Good! Very good adapter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywinebug on 06/10/2017

Impression:Very good adapter;

I can not review if the device indeed has USB3 speeds or not, since I can only use it on a USB2 port. I can also not comment on the full gigabit ethernet speed due to this. But, I bought it for ethernet over USB2, and it does it beautifully. The build quality and assembly is Chinese, so expect it... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzenobe73 on 05/11/2017

Impression:Very Good!,Very good adapter;

Pros: Works out of the box on Mac OS X sierra. Listed as, VID:PID, 0bda:8153, so it has a Realtek 8153 USB3 to Ethernet chipset. Using iperf, I obtain a transfer rate of 942 MB/sec, who is pretty good! On top, there is three convenient leds: 1. Red: Power indicator 2. Blue: LAN connectivity 3.... Read more

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10013398 on 08/25/2016

Impression:Very Good!;

The order came very fast! I have a few of these adaptors in my office and they work perfectly fine! Thank you!

Cheap and good!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybrinerustle on 02/02/2016

Impression:good,Very Good!,Very good adapter;

I'm very happy with this robust, well-made product. At first I struggled to get this adapter to work with Linux. I lost the CD, couldn't find a driver, and when I finally found a download, couldn't figure out how to compile it. There was no README file, etc. The Realtek support people responded I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvictorsee on 01/27/2016

Impression:good;

Pros: It just worked. Lightweight. Build quality looks good. Cons: None, really. Right what I needed for Mac that doesn't have a Ethernet slot.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFrits007 on 01/26/2016

Impression:good,Very Good!,Very good adapter;

Works great! Nexus5 picks it up, windows need a driver, and my Shield tablet doesnt pick it up either :( But great quality, and does what it needs to do

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhbank on 11/11/2015

Operates only under USB 2.0 on a USB 3.0 capable Apple MacBook. Tx rates of 60MB/s instead of full Gigabit.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRobStrik on 09/03/2015

Easy install on Windows 8.1 and runs now on Windows 10. No driver install needed.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymiesssiee on 06/25/2015

Impression:Very Good!;

The only thing was that the driver that was on the cd didn't work with my mac os x. So I started googling and found this driver that did work: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=56&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false Now it works great and I'm very... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRacunha on 04/10/2015

Impression:Very good adapter;

Works with mac os and windows, i do recommend!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere