Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytops120 on 01/16/2014

This is case is very usefull and will protect your deck of cards perfectly. This is really what you need because you can take you'r everyday deck innyour pocket or protect a expensive deck from scratching It is kinda sharp on the edges so you need to make them a little smooth so the edge won't ruine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrederick on 01/14/2014

Holds all of your cards easily and looks good. The build quality is decent and doesn't feel like it'll break anytime soon. The clip will hold all your cards just fine as long as you don't shake it too much inside a bag (bicycle cards, not sure cards with different thickness and size) Maybe it could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOttarkraemer on 11/13/2013

An absolutely essential piece of protective gagdet that will keep your expensive card decks looking great for years to come even if you - like I do - carry them with you in your pocket at all times! The steel quality is great and it looks stunning - so good, in fact, that I regularely leave it on when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalefucius on 10/26/2013

I bought this product along with another cardholder. This is basically a card holder to straighten those playing cards for those interested in magic or just card maintenance. What's good about this product is the sturdy build quality. It does not take a genius to operate it. Just slot the deck of cards ... Read more

Front Back View Side View

0 0 0

• posted bylemmyk on 04/17/2013

Using it for more than one year. Must have if you like your cards and want to take care of them. It is made from a quality thin steel, with nice Bicycle card company print on the front and on the back. Its easy to use and doesnt bother you when it is in the pocket. It is also not heavy so its perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 11/24/2012

- Good quality material. It's very strong. - Very easy to use. Just put the deck inside. - Cards fit just perfect. - Real protection. - Made of alluminium with black paint. - Very beautiful. - Comes with some scratches. That left me very disappointed, but I like it since it protects my special cards ... Read more

Real protection for your cards!

0 0 0

• posted byDominatrix on 10/19/2012

- Elegant way to keep a true Bicycle deck - Can be the starting point to a lot of magic card routines - Protects Bicycle carboard boxes (specially of those gaffed decks that worth a little fortune) - Looks good on your decks shelf - Bring a fresh deck inside this one to a poker game, and everyone will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 08/06/2012

I always have a hard time keeping cards decks in good shape especially when traveling. This device fills the bill and help protect my cards from all kinds of damage. The paint was coming off the holder ever before I removed it from the package. It needs to have a clear coat put over it. I sprayed mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystokejameshardi on 11/15/2011

I spent a long time searching for a case like this so that i could carry a pack of cards around at all times, but everything i found was twice the price. It is a great design, and is very strong and durable. The paint had already chipped off badly by the time it arrived, but it doesn't matter too much.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydearexshree on 03/23/2011

saves your cards from ripping and folding. looks cool and classy. sturdy and strong. none really. the paint chips off a little but it is acceptable and really doesn't bother me. "the predicted card is 7 of hearts" is written on the side. I thought this "zinc alloy" will be flimsy or brittle, but it was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections