DX » Community » Reviews » Cute SpongeBob SquarePants Pet Hands-in Soft Doll Pillow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

A marvel of pillow.Can't describe it well.The child I I her share, the to lie above and I to carry me back to watching TV.It is compact, is very well filled and an incredible comfort.Separately, the colors are very nice, is well finished, well sewn and at the same time makes doll with it Has no against,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrey33 on 05/26/2011

Made as original famous cartoon hero, with two left hands (those, who watched a toon will understand me). I'm use it as a decoration on back panel of my car. Looks good, makes happy drivers, which rides follow my car :-) After unpacking i feel some toxic smell from the toy. Arter few hours the smell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZabMomochi on 03/22/2011

Its freaking SpongeBob, how can you not buy it? It really feels like its made from somewhat good quality. This was originally bought as a gift for a fellow friend who loves SpongeBob, so it makes for a great gift. Free delivery. BAM. The teeth isnt white... someone hasnt been brushing. I know that might ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections