Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by nfrdl on 07/24/2013

Pros: What can I say? I just love it. My baby is crazy about it! It's rather big so it's great for babies. No small parts, so they can squeeze it and suck it and you don't have to worry something will come out and they will swallow it. The colours are really attractive. The texture is amazing, it's really soft. Could be used as a pillow as well... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lugaluz on 06/17/2013

Pros: Incredible bold, bright colors and softness. It is stuffed with those little plastics balsl that make it super confortable and cute. the fabric is elastic so you wont be able to stop squashing it. Size its great, not huge, not small even a toddler can hold it. Its perfect for kids and babies, super safe. Good confection, has no separate p... Read more

Hello Colorful Warm! Insect Doll

0 0
  • posted by grendizer on 11/28/2012

Pros: Very good design, everyone likes it when sees, baby stops crying amazed. Big size by the standarts of dx - 1 foot tall. Bright pure colors, You ?an teach them to your child. No fur, toy is synthetic and washable (I approve). Filler is soft pellets, no foam or cotton, so toy has some memory effect. Quality multiple paws and horns. Has fact... Read more

0 0
  • posted by charlierav on 05/27/2012

Pros: Excellent toy. My son loves to play with him. Good quality material, very resistant. It has bright colors and vibrant as well as being soft. Excellent toy for a baby. Cons: There is no item otherwise for the toy. The only problem currently in dx is the total time of delivery. Before the delivery took about one month to Brazil, is now taki... Read more

1 0
  • posted by skypath on 12/05/2011

Pros: Very vivid colours Anti-stress ball filled - unexpected super bonus Built good - plain surfaces, smooth, good stiched Low price for the quality Much bigger then I expected Cons: I didnt find any cons. It is really good. OtherThoughts: Much bigger then I expected - see my photos. It would make a good present not only for children, but for... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections