DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Android/WinCE/Nokia Symbian S60 Cellphones (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWajyi on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The keyboard comes in a nice package with a mini CD for drivers that I didn`t use at all. It has the perfect size, fits perfectly in my pockets, it feels good to hold. The keys are soft and look really hard to brake. It's well buit after all. Very easy to use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBales on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great, can be used for texting, play games end etc. Cons:The app that came with the keyboard didn't work on my cellphone (motorola Atrix). It works anyway, but maybe the app have some extra tools. It disconect after a short time without usage, so you need to pa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeivid89 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very usefull, small, easy to use Fairly responsive good price ,easy connection to iphone 4G. Play and Stop music easy. The support on PS3 is good. Cons:Android drivers not supported. the license CD are expired. Need Blueinput to pair tablet 9,99 USD Case isn't t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylserpa on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small size and weight, easy connection, low price. Reasonably well built. Cons:Awful response time; bad tactile feedback. If you try to type a bit fast, it will miss half the keystrokes. Not fitted to long text entry. Useless for long email or document editing. Keymap not... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySirLagz on 12/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, easy to use Fairly responsive good price Cons:Case isn't too strong, very flexible. Dropped it onto carpet from waist height and it almost fell apart. Keyboard kept pressing the pairing button by itself, possibly because the case had a bit of flex to it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycciRRus on 10/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The small size makes it extremely portable. Great to use with a smart phone or tablet on the go! Charges really quick and battery lasts for hours. Cons:It is hard to press the squishy buttons. If you type fast, you would find certain characters not registered... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMathevvv on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- small size / light - micro usb connector for charging / cable included - very easy to setup with Android 2.3.3 (specifically Samsung Galaxy S) - very nice signal coverage - cheap - compared to similiar keyboards available in central Europe market.. Cons:- coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylvester99 on 04/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easily connects to Acer Iconia Tab A500 without drivers. Android 3.0 bluetooth picked it up straight away and it was working within seconds! Cons:Cheapish build quality, but functional and works fine. OtherThoughts:Couldn't get it working on Xperia X10i and didn't see w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypheromone on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Once I figured out the pairing. It works great on my phone, my android PMP, and my PS3! Solid product. Amazing price. Comfortable to use. And elicits oohs and aahs from some. Seriously this is a wonderful high quality product. Cons:It was a little confusing how... Read more

2 0
  • posted byslaughta on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Build quality is nice; - Packaging is also quite nice; - Paired easily with Linux and Mac; Cons:- Why on earth did they map the ALT key to ALTGR??? It's impossible to use menu shortcuts. - The keys may require a bit more force than usual, but this is expected... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections