DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 1.5 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/Camera (ARM926EH-S rev5))
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by crisgusmao on 11/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a good Android device! You can access Android Market and download hundreds of aplications for free. It's great because you can use specific for ebooks, movies (including with subtitles support .srt), Comic books, etc. I'm really happy now that I'm using a... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by martijnb92 on 09/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice tablet, great for email,web,music Android market works Wifi works, but you have to switch usb host mode to on. (Everytime you reboot the device). Build quality is good. Cons:Touchscreen could be better, i recommend to buy a stylus with it. It only works... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jusssi9 on 08/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Android market works - WiFi works (USB host must be enabled) with original firmware - Gmail + Email, FBreader, Facebook, Youtube + punch of games, works like a charm - Very good build quality - Quick enough Cons:- Battery life only couple of hours - Problems with flashin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Hexware on 07/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is blue LED apad. With ROCKCHIP conf 600Mhz + DSP! Very good quality. Cons:if i try on wi-fi, my device is freezing. Perhaps is defect. i try next firmware: BlueLED RK2808a Tablet 0630CN - if wifi on is freezing blueLEDtestROM0.3 if wifi on is freezing apad-5.1-blue... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FlexiZuu on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-Wifi works! But first you need to turn on USB hosting in the settings. -MircoSD Card works! Just stick in the card and then Flash it on the Apad. Cons:-BlueLED Charging light. **DO NOT FLASH THE ROM** This is incompatible with ROMS designed for RedLED Apads. There hav... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections