DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8" LCD Handheld Auto Range Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/3*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymandal219 on 12/11/2013

+ many features which cannot be found at other models at the same price, + good English manual included, + batteries and fuses can be changed without opening the whole meter, + plastic cover (moving when turning the main selector) helps to connect test leads only at the correct two terminals - no backlight, - moving plastic cover of terminals broke ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelobast on 06/11/2013

Wide ranges of Voltage measurement , good range of current, Good appearance and well built, come with thermocouple and adapter, large display, auto shutoff, manual in english, fused current terminals, Good instrument for the price. Maybe just the sample rate of the measurements and the long time to arrive in Brazil ( A little bit than a month) The mechanical ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsaalu on 08/19/2012

I have always wanted a multimeter in a long time, but they have always been expensive so I haven't bought of that kind. When I saw this product I just have to have it. I am very glad for it and satified what it can and still use it for many things. None Cheap and good quality compared to those other expensive item in another place. I have had difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerez3 on 03/15/2012

acurated, has most featurs (include AC current and capacitors and Frequency) operate by AAA battery, has internal over current fuse that easy to replace, well disigned, made of good material big display, mechanical protection against exidently going to current mode: tou have to pull out the probe and only then the meter will move to current mode and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalu101 on 10/13/2011

- English manual included - Batteries included - Temperature probe included - Pretty good test leads included - Mechanical 'logic' prevents inserting test lead to amps socket if you are not measuring current - Multifunction socket lets you use another K-type thermocouple with flat pins or connect e.g. capacitors directly to meter - Fast display update ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypzw001 on 08/18/2011

I own a few Fluke testers, but sometimes I need an extra tester. (Too many things to measure at the same time..) This is very decent tester for the price. It is not like my other ones, but for the price you pay it is very good. Build quality is good. For the less experienced users the cover over the amp measurement inputs is useful... It is not a Fluke ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections