DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Tobacco Flavor (50ml)
Customer’s impression:
güzel sert Bir tadı var tam sigara yağı
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

uzun zamandır kullanıyorum sert ama iyi bir içimi var sert sevenler düşünmeden alabilir iki tane almıştım hala biitmedi yeteri kadar var içinde Read more

Impression:güzel sert Bir tadı var tam sigara yağı;

0 0 0

• posted bysamgangee on 04/29/2013

very affordable tobacco tar oil,gives out a great vapour,very nice taste unfortunately the nicotine content isn't stated This has got to be one of the cheapest tobacco tar oils available,but dont be disillusioned by the price because this tastes as good as some that cost three times the price of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamgangee on 04/29/2013

good taste with no horrible aftertaste,good smoke level,just the right consistency, does not state the nicotine level which would be useful to know,so you could monitor how much nicotine you actually use although the nicotine level is not stated it does seem quite strong i cut this down with a drop of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhappy101 on 02/20/2013

Relatively cheap for 50ml. Opaque bottle preventing light getting at the liquid. Plenty of vapour, but this can very depending on the equipment being used -(I use 1300mah ego, kanger T2 and 2.4 ohm coil) Taste is a bit mild , and the label doesn't give any details of the contents e.g. propylene glycol/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheDTrain on 01/24/2013

I ordered this a few times already. One of my two favorite DX Liquids (next to Dx' Virginia Liquid). Great for everyday use. The taste is somewhat leafy, maybe a bit Cinnamon'ish. - It's not an "in-your-face-taste" you would get tired of very fast. None. It might be a good idea to vape it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJay007 on 01/14/2013

Not too strong in flavor. A quality PG bias juice. Enough NICO. Reasonable throat. Price is pretty good. Yeah I think that sums it up adequately. No cons that I can think of, unless you want a strong flavored juice in a high powered vaporizer, because this wont give you that. This juice is a good middle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadSavage on 05/16/2012

Amazing natural tobacco flavor. Large quantity lasts quite a while. I have not had any spill/leak problems with this oil container. Price is a little high for someone like me, even for the quantity. It took so long to get here, I forgot I had ordered the item. This product took more than a month to arrive,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTusk on 05/10/2012

This gives off lots of smoke and a very good 'throat hit'. Tastes of very strong tobacco. The dropper is fairly useless for refilling standard cartridges. The opening is too wide and the neck to short. You'll need a syringe to fill them. Also, the bottle has no warning labels which is a problem, given ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygvdovich on 02/11/2012

This is really great e-juice, my all-day vape. Nice amount of vapour, taste is little bit sweet but not too much. Ideal for an ex-smoker. Price is really good too since 30ml usually costs around 20-something $ so this would be at a half price. One of my favorites! Gonna buy some more. Nozzle is a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrian0r on 08/20/2011

1. Cheap. 50 mL of liquid for $12 is a great value. 2. Very good throat hit (back of the throat sensation that makes it comparable to analogs) 3. Good quality. Does not leave any residue or make me feel sick. 4. Might be a good way to mix flavors using this as a smoky base. 5. Excellent vapor production.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections