Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• yummy

posted by popcorn900 on 07/15/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

for you fellow vape-heads, this vile of juice is actually very good.

the flavor is almost like any canadian brand cig.

it has a smoothe, mellow taste and vaped very well with my 510. very large billows of vape.

Cons:

i would like to see an even larger vile with possibly higher levels of nicotine, anything higher than 18mg would be great, hopefully a 32mg or close.

OtherThoughts:

hmmm, not sure, i just like the fact that dx is selling large viles of e-juice in flavors that i like.

Bottomline:

for the price you are going to get a very large vile of a very well blended, smoothe, canadian flavored e-juice.

the strength would be nice if it were higher but for the casual vape-head 18mg is more than strong enough to get your head spinning.

you could use this as a base to cut a vile of dekang, any flavor, to make a large batch of your favorite flavor. that is what i do, mix a 10 ml vile of dekang(grape) with this entire vile of tabbacco flavor to make a 60ml vile of grape, works very well.

its all very cheap, you cannot go wrong with this juice.

i just love the fact that dx sells this stuff now as all my orders from dx come to me weeks before anyone else, customs dont hold my packages, they just pass it through, unlike other stores, their packages always seem top get delayed.

thank you dx, keep getting more stuff like thisa as im sure there are lots of vapers like me that are going to buy this like its going out of style, hehe.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections