DX » Community » Reviews » 6" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core 500MHz GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + Built-in 4GB Memory USA Map
  • 5 star 36 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperex on 09/20/2013

Easy to use, good price, quickly catches the satellites, quickly draws the route, supports many navigation programs. I use it every time I drive. Blind on the sun, the car charger went broken after a year of usage, doesn't have traffic jam service (but I new it so it's OK), the battery is quite weak so it needs constant charging After a year of using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitevjoro on 01/08/2013

GPS works fine for now. Build quality feels good. The bundled software, iGO is accurate. I managed to install the maps for my country. The maps are detailed and periodically updates for my country (Bulgaria). During winter (below 0 C), the battery runs low very fast, ~1-3 minutes (but for car usage it is fine). I have bought 3 GPS of this kind for my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrerodr on 02/28/2012

bought on "26/11/2010" still running good -device is fast -gps reception is fast -gps accuracy is good -it's reliable -it SUPPORTS MIOPOCKET -screen blinds with sunlight -Battery don't last too much since installation of Miopocket (actually it never lasted too much but no big deal) I highly recommend it -didn't failed even once after more than a year ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDraculaM on 12/14/2011

- The screen is big and the resolution is excellent. - The systems runs fast, I didn't perceive any slowness. - The GPS reception is fast. - Good build quality, better than I expected. - Lot of space available in internal memory, so that you can put musics, for example. - Battery runs for about 1 hour, but it's really not a big deal, since you can connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewrow on 11/18/2011

Big screen. Fast device, Navitel 5.0 works fine. It has 4Gb on-board memory, so in most cases You don't need to buy additional memory card. Embedded navigation program useless in Russia. Stylus placed behind the device in holder. Sometimes its not comfortable. You need to recode films to reduce resolution. Films in original resolution is slow down. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMariukas on 11/10/2011

Well, this is should be a very positive review with the high recommendation to order this unit. Actually, this item has been ordered on March 18, 2011 and after about 7 months of use, I am ready for the long review! 1. Visual and housing: First of all I have to say that till now I am very happy with this purchase. Well created, perfectly assembled a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimation on 11/02/2011

It really works! The assembly is surprisingly good appearance without reproach. The processor is rather weak, but enough to navigate. The rest is weak. Video inhibits strongly. Screen in extreme oblosti bad answer. Processor too weak to perform the role of the computer, especially for videos, but, as its primary function navigator handle. There are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBerkyt on 10/20/2011

It is a great GPS navigator! Very easy to install, easy to use and not expensive. A huge screen let you see the roat very clear. I read here it can glare in sunshine, so I bought a special anti-glare protection cover. But suprisingly I didn't face problem yet, so I never installed it. And there is a possibillity to use it as a media pleer - a lot of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydsperekalin on 09/02/2011

Great price, good build quality, a number of useful application (in particular I liked converter and games), easy to use and to configure -time on the front display often reverts to default settings. I have not found how to handle this yet. -no official name, so it is hard to find the information about device configuration on the internet My USB cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluebanshee on 08/30/2011

Device was ready to go out of the box. The maps are a little out of date but usually get you there. GPS is really easy to update the maps or points of interest. Ability to use TOMTOM maps for states and the built in iGO maps for others is nice. Nice having so many more options/features at this price range. Not many that I can think of other than the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections