DX » Community » Reviews » Mini PCI-E/PCI + LPC Diagnostic Post Test Card for Laptop (2-Digit Codes)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakester519 on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good tool for the PC engineer. Nice that it has 3 separate interfaces for use on laptops and other small form factor PC's. Haven't tried the LPC connector yet but it is definitely a bonus to have for those odd occasions when you may come across a use for it. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFenacor on 05/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use, understandable instructions, more useful than it costs.weld quality Facil de usar, las instrucciones se entienden, mas util de lo que cuesta, soldaduras de calidad Cons:waiting time of the products I have been asking eventually lengthened to the point that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadyckarock on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ok, it's a cheap product, but it works, at least for me, cause i fix computers and makes easier my job. En español: - Es un producto barato pero funciona, al menos para mí. - Viene con manual en inglés fácil de comprender porque es ingl&#23... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRumlin on 11/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Very small size. The same as the WiFi module notebook. To install the device there is no need to disassemble the laptop. * Excellent instruction. Describes in detail the device codes and signals. Cons:*On some laptops does not work. For connect Card to LPC nee... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFieroGT42 on 10/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Relatively easy to use if you've worked on computer internals before. Well priced, considering that international shipping is included. Cons:Poor build quality, but as far as I can tell it works fine. The LEDs aren't straight, etc. Typical cheap production, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuBiWca on 09/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Even cheaper when you can get card like this from Ebay. Its 4 times cheaper card like this i can buy in Belarus. It has 3 interfaces, not only miniPCI. Its small and does not have useless LPT. Cons:Terrible soldering. I had to remove two solder drops betw... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections