DX » Community » Reviews » Mini PCI-E/PCI + LPC Diagnostic Post Test Card for Laptop (2-Digit Codes)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

It works, would be handy if you deal with a lot of laptops with bad boards. It's too expensive to buy if you think 'it might come in handy some day' You can often isolate an issue pretty easily without using this card. So if you don't need this, don't bother buying it. It also seems kind of poor quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakester519 on 09/09/2013

Good tool for the PC engineer. Nice that it has 3 separate interfaces for use on laptops and other small form factor PC's. Haven't tried the LPC connector yet but it is definitely a bonus to have for those odd occasions when you may come across a use for it. Mine did not ship with a user manual from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFenacor on 05/14/2012

easy to use, understandable instructions, more useful than it costs.weld quality Facil de usar, las instrucciones se entienden, mas util de lo que cuesta, soldaduras de calidad waiting time of the products I have been asking eventually lengthened to the point that I forget I ordered the products.:...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadyckarock on 05/10/2011

Ok, it's a cheap product, but it works, at least for me, cause i fix computers and makes easier my job. En español: - Es un producto barato pero funciona, al menos para mí. - Viene con manual en inglés fácil de comprender porque es inglés técnico. Until this moment, i don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRumlin on 11/02/2010

* Very small size. The same as the WiFi module notebook. To install the device there is no need to disassemble the laptop. * Excellent instruction. Describes in detail the device codes and signals. *On some laptops does not work. For connect Card to LPC need unusual connector. But this little problem.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFieroGT42 on 10/07/2010

Relatively easy to use if you've worked on computer internals before. Well priced, considering that international shipping is included. Poor build quality, but as far as I can tell it works fine. The LEDs aren't straight, etc. Typical cheap production, but it works. I'm temped to upload a macro shot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuBiWca on 09/09/2010

Cheap. Even cheaper when you can get card like this from Ebay. Its 4 times cheaper card like this i can buy in Belarus. It has 3 interfaces, not only miniPCI. Its small and does not have useless LPT. Terrible soldering. I had to remove two solder drops between ICs pins, and completely re-solder IC, before ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections