Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbilyy on 01/13/2011

Arrived in ten days after ordering (shipment to Ukraine). I like this protector. It is extremely cheap, it is quite sick thus is easy to glue to the cell phone and it is quite durable. And just one hint – if you have the dirt attached or you have attached it badly or it is detached because of use, just gently remove the protector, wash it with warm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeneseka on 01/18/2010

Not much to say about it. It's just a screen protector, gets the job done. Good build quality and easy instructions. Purchased this for my mobile phone screen and it was easy to install. I managed to place it without any bubbles and (almost) well aligned. Must have if you want to protect a screen. Mine didn't come with the "soft card". Not really a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedikshion on 10/18/2008

protects your screen , reusable and ........... still protects your screen very good , get , get ,get go and get get get . Sorry anyways. Worth money , cheap , what else? sometimes hard to get on but you can re-use it. WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT? hurry up and get this FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaureliaz on 10/16/2008

Arrived two weeks after ordering (I live in Singapore by the way). I didn't buy it for a camera- The screen size was quite perfect for my Nokia E71. Installation was okay. Absolutely no air bubbles. Dust cleaning cloth was simple but worked well enough. Adhesive is adequate-there has been no shifting around. The installation card (squeegee) mentioned ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections